Big Brother - who will win??

Who will win?

• Chrissie!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniel!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Regina!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I can't believe you people watch this rubbish!!

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Big Brother finishes tomorrow night. Who do YOU think will win?

Will it be... Chrissie?

chrissie.jpg

Will it be... Daniel?

daniel.jpg

Will it be... Regina?

regina.jpg

Or do you really have no interest whatsoever?

I hope its not Regina, though it probably will be. Daniel or Chrissy should win!

Koichi, im just glad karma will get you in the end :)

[color=#AOEOOA]Chrissie Won't win.

So I guess Reggie will have to then.

But I expected Chrissie to be voted out instead of Dan sine Chrissie adds nothing to the house while Dan adds a shiteload of humour.

As my mum would say "Chrissie is a nothing, she's useless, she doesn't do anything". And frankly I'd have to agree with her.[/color]

Aussie_Outlaw, Chrissie was the straight man to Daniel's funny man. She laughed at his jokes and made them seem MUCH funnier than they really were. If she hadn't been there then Daniel's popularity would have probably suffered because of it, because part of the fun with Daniel was seeing Chrissie's reactions to his antics.

It honestly doesn't bother me who wins tonight - I'd love to see Reggie win because she has absolutely no idea how popular she is and it'd be great to see her reaction, but I'd also love to see Chrissie win because it'd be a huge surprise.

Yeah fuck it. Been watching the fucking thing for months and ten minutes before the fucking announcement I had to go out to the car park at work while the NRMA guy fucked around and by the time I got back inside I missed it. Fucking fat idiot. The car was working better before he touched it and I missed the key part of the whole fucking exercise. Fucking git.

Chrissie got a really cool prize from the fans - a signed first edition (I think) copy of Truman Capote's "In Cold Blood", her favourite book. How cool would *that* be?? Oh, and she got a nice flash car too.

I feel like auditioning for next year's series just so I can get heaps of free pressies.