Who do you want to win Australian Idol?

• Shannon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guy

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Cosima

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Well, they did accept the phone calls up to 7pm in good faith because Cosima didn't tell them she was quitting until half an hour before the show started. I don't see why they should refund all the calls.

And no, I didn't vote. I've only voted once, for Stu Campbell way back when. Fat lotta good that did.

Spiff said:
Well, they did accept the phone calls up to 7pm in good faith because Cosima didn't tell them she was quitting until half an hour before the show started. I don't see why they should refund all the calls.
Even if that is the case, any calls they took after they became aware of the situation were taken on false pretences and, as there was no longer any need for a vote to determine the result, all the calls should be refunded. It was a non-event.

Yeah that is true Todd.

I keep getting the feeling that Cosima wanted to leave, and they did know it, but were waiting for the results from the polls to decide if they would let her make her announcement, or if she was going to be the least voted for, just let her go as normal. Though she would have not liked that, as she would have wanted to say she was leaving because of injuries, rather than be told no-one voted for her.

:lol:

Not strange at all really. Bimbos are still voting for him because of his looks. That's the problem with the popular voting concept. Idiots with no idea about talent pick people because they look good. His voice is ok, but his range is incredibly limited, he has no stage presence and doesn't know which song to pick to suit his range. Guy is the complete opposite, but he'll lose out because he's funny-looking.

Koichi said:
:lol: Where the fuck did that come from Xena?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anybody else think that the reason they didn't announce who got the most votes out of Cosima and Shannon might have been because Cosimo got more, and if they announced that it would pretty much make Guy the winner by default and the final would be useless, but they still have to have it so they kept it quiet?

The Trooper said:
Does anybody else think that the reason they didn't announce who got the most votes out of Cosima and Shannon might have been because Cosimo got more, and if they announced that it would pretty much make Guy the winner by default and the final would be useless, but they still have to have it so they kept it quiet?
Yes. I do think that.

The Trooper said:
I had considered that, but what if she had been the top one of the three, the safe one, what was she gonna do then, hold off and not quit, or quit while the other too were facing departure? :erk: