• Shannon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guy

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Cosima

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
phlogiston said:
From here, it sounds like everybody (except possibly Sydo) is sticking up for Cosima.
Well I'm not exactly putting her down, I'm just saying it how it is. :)

If Paulini couldn't take being called overweight by one judge, how was she gonna handle the constant 'judging' that would happen with her living in limelight of being the Australian Idol? However, Paulini showed she could take the critism in her stride and move on (a huge credit to her!), it was the Australian media (the damn fat lesbian brigade out in force again!) who couldn't handle Dicko being a prick (albeit an honest prick at that).

Now if Cosimo voice can't handle singing two songs live a week, how the fuck was she gonna cope with a National tour, playing up to 4 one hour+ sets a week? Fact - she couldn't, so she's gone.

so that's what happened?

I didn't watch the show, just switched on at the end when they said that she was leaving. I was thinking "that's fucked, she's the best of the three" but then I found out it was cos she'd pulled out.

I was hoping there would be a much cooler reason, like she's decided "all the songs for this album are shit. Let the fat guy with the afro do it, I've had enough publicity already and I'll come out with an album that's actually good."

That would have been so much more interesting.

But its not that she couldnt handle it Sydo, those nodules relly screw up a singer, David Coverdale had the same thing and it was 2 years of therapy before he was back to his best (he had them done before the 1987 album so he ended up doing alright :) ) Meatloaf had the same thing, and Tom Keifer from Cinderella. I think she is being overly optimistic to say the least to think she will be ok in 4 weeks if she really does have to have that operation.

spawn said:
But its not that she couldnt handle it Sydo, those nodules relly screw up a singer, David Coverdale had the same thing and it was 2 years of therapy before he was back to his best (he had them done before the 1987 album so he ended up doing alright :) ) Meatloaf had the same thing, and Tom Keifer from Cinderella. I think she is being overly optimistic to say the least to think she will be ok in 4 weeks if she really does have to have that operation.
That's absolutely true.......every singer would fuck up with these vocal chord nodules. Got a tour? Cancel it.
Bon Jovi had 'em too I believe......he finished the 'New Jersey' tour with 'em and it nearly cost him his voice......