• Shannon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guy

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Cosima

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Blitzkrieg said:
Yeah on Thursday's show, the behind the scenes one, they had the guys who wrote about 30 potential songs for the winners album telling them that they have about 6 songs that will go on there regardless of who wins, and the rest will be picked to suit their style. What a load, the three left are all completely different styled vocalists, and I doubt they could all sing the same 6 songs as well as each other.
that's ridiculous isn't it?

You would think at the least they would wait and see who the winner is, and then write songs with that person's voice in mind. Or something.

I guess that's the nature of the show though... they have to sing a different style of music every week, so in theory whoever wins should be able to do a decent performance on whatever they're handed.

No doubt the songs are even already recorded and just waiting for the vocals.

No doubt the producers of the show know that if they want the album to sell they'll have an opportunity window of less than a month to release the album after the shows ends, before the public stops caring. They must get the album out asap or it wont sell.

I watched it last night for the first time the whole way through

it's pretty shit.

the chick is extremly shit, she has a run of the mill voice and she's fuckin ugly.

the guy with the afro is a fagbag

and the other guy wants to be blair from big brother.

marcia hines is a whore

dicko is cool

the other guy gives me dihhera(sic)

Tell us what you really think Koichi!!

To tell you the truth, I thought Guy struggled with 'Climb every mountain'......his voice does not suit strong lines that must be held on one note. He is more suited to vocal acrobatics, which he normally does. He does not have a strong voice, more a 'Craig David' type soft voice.
I am aware that I am probably the only one who thinks this, but that doesn't bother me.

The way the judges carried on, especially Hines, after his performance, was a disgrace.
I thought they were there to be judges and offer constructive criticism, not to be a fucking cheer squad.
It really wasn't fair on Cosima, who had a sore throat, to follow that performance after so much verbal masturbation and orgasmic cheering from those three 'judges'.

Having said that, I can guarantee that Guy and Cosima will get through.

Goreripper said:
How can you guarantee that? What sort of guarantee do you offer? Will you give me money if you're wrong? That would be nice. I need some money.
Money? I'm sorry, no.
I just have a strong feeling that Shannon has run his race, even though Cosima's second song lacked punch.
She will get a lot of votes from people with vaginas, for one thing, and a lot of votes from people pissed off at Holden's ridiculous 'Were you lost in Guy's performance' comment........which prompted myself and my girl to vote for the first time.......

We're the most un-metal metalheads around, especially the hardcore Robbie Williams fanbase that dwells here. :)

I've pretty much decided that when I audition next year I'll do "I Still Love You" by Kiss. Now I just have to learn how to sing it.