Biggest Musical Disapointment

Beneath the massacre - Mechanics of dysfunction

Beneath the massacre are my favourite band the songs on evidence of eniquity are catchy and fun to play along too. The songs on mechanics of dysfunction is more like play a simple riff> breakdown> sweep> simple riff> sweep> breakdown. They completely fucked up the new album and is the greatest musical dissappointment ever as i was waiting for that album for months.

Wintersun's selftitled was hailed by so fucking many to be this goddamned second coming of Christ in metal that I was thinking it'd be amazing as all hell. I listen to it and am put to sleep by it, one of the most boring albums I've ever heard. Horrible album.

Not that I sought after it but still ...
:( oh come on it can't be that boring

I just got They Will Return by Kalmah, and I think I'm just dissapointed at myself for getting tired of it too quickly. But overall its a kick ass album

goddamn it goddamn it goddamn it GODDAMN IT

new morgana lefay album is AWESOME with the exception of bass drum that sounds like a fucking trash can

no more trash can drums in metal please

After Metallica released their black album I thought nothing a band released could disappoint me further, I thought wrong, they went back into the studio and it got worse!

After the many, many years it took to get over that fall from grace, I now accept that anything once great can easily turn to shit.

I just bought Dimmu Borgir's The Serpentine Offering single off of iTunes and I'm disappointed in how the band uses Vortex's stellar vocals. Once again they place him in the less chaotic bridge section and double-track/overproduce his vocals and it just doesn't seem to fit. Hopefully his talents are used better on other songs on the album.

But I doubt he will have such magnificent vocal moments as he did on "The Insight and the Catharsis" and "Progenies of the Great Apocalypse".

omnium gatherum - stuck on snakes way
Morbid Angel - Gateways
Dissection - Reiankos
therion- Gothic Kabbalah
watain - sworn to the dark
behemoth - demigod
celtic frost - monotheist

I disagree Gothic Kabbalah and Monotheist fucking owned.

Ha. Beneath the Massacre. Their logo looks like it was designed by Hot Topic. Totally unoriginal music, sounds like Necrophagist + Origin + Arsis. All better bands.

I don't believe you can compare beneath the massacre to any of the bands except maybe the technical tag, they all write in different ways just because btm use sweeps it doesn't make them similar.

i guess some people here just wanna attention, cuz how can Divine Intrvention, De Profundis, Gothic Kabbalah, Black Album, Far Beyond Driven, Draconian Times, Like Gods Of The Sun, any Immortal's album, Blessed Are The Sick, Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk, HVIS Lyset Tar Oss, Transilvanian Hunger and Remedy Lane be a biggest disapointment???

who doesn't like just one of this albuns probably listen to Dance, eletro, pop and reggay in home

i guess some people here just wanna attention, cuz how can Divine Intrvention, De Profundis, Gothic Kabbalah, Black Album, Far Beyond Driven, Draconian Times, Like Gods Of The Sun, any Immortal's album, Blessed Are The Sick, Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk, HVIS Lyset Tar Oss, Transilvanian Hunger and Remedy Lane be a biggest disapointment???

who doesn't like just one of this albuns probably listen to Dance, eletro, pop and reggay in home

The problem is with a lot of these albums is that they are hyped to such a status that they will never meet expectations. Quite a few people stated that although they were not bad albums, they were expecting more.