Billy, dude you are blunt lol

Christianmetalheadus

All about JESUS
Jul 22, 2004
South Georgia
www.purevolume.com
Hey,
Just wanted to say I saw your website. Dude, you are truly one of the most straight up in your face people whose opinions I have heard. Dude I am with you on sooo much on there. I am a huge george w. bush supporter, for many reasons, the main one being his love for JESUS CHRIST! I appreciate you and the guys on this forum being cool and not bashing me for what I KNOW IS TRUE! To you and all of the guys on here I give a salute my friend, man another thing i do vocals in a Christian metalcore band, a little advice, how do you look so hard on stage lol? anyways dude if you would do me the honor and just give the band I am in a listen it would mean alot bro. www.purevolume.com/betrayedwithakiss

GOD BLESS ALL,
DEAN

2 things you cant argue with a man about: religion and politics. I dont bash anyone for their beliefs. IMO as long as you dont preach, nobody will hassle you. I can see a band being christian metalcore but 1 thing I cant understand is the rise of Christian Black metal bands. seeing someone in corpsepaint, playing heavy stuff and singing about Jesus with cookie monster vocals just doesnt set right with me.

Dean,
I dig those tunes dude, wish my band wasnt so damn slack .....if it were up to me we wouldnt leave the studio, i give you a link to hear us.

ok I not gonna bash nobodys belives here (on purpose) but death/black metal was formed by SATAINIST GROUPS and have EXTREMELY anti-christian lyrics most metal is the same in this manner. but a christain death metal band is like a black guy joining the KKK!!!! im sorry but fanatical christain have NO place in various metal genres.
KEEP METAL EVIL FUCKERS :headbang: :devil: :headbang: :devil:

I agree Serial Killer, KEEP IT EVIL!!! On a different note, my bastard brothers are going to see Mastodon tonight and I can't go.....Such bullshit :mad: Oh well just one week till ozzfest and neither one of those asswipes are going so I end up on top so It definitely evens out

The13thCandle said:
2 things you cant argue with a man about: religion and politics. I dont bash anyone for their beliefs. IMO as long as you dont preach, nobody will hassle you. I can see a band being christian metalcore but 1 thing I cant understand is the rise of Christian Black metal bands.

seeing someone in corpsepaint, playing heavy stuff and singing about Jesus with cookie monster vocals just doesnt set right with me.

You know what I want to see in a video? A band like mayhem or Gorgoroth playing on Sesame Street WITH cookie monster doing back up vocals

I don't need my metal evil....Believe me from Iron Maiden To Venom I've had
it up to my ass with this retarded satan bullshit!!

I do though need my metal angry, very angry!! I don't know maybe it's just me.....Also "christain death metal band" I've never quite understood that deal either and your example was perfect.

Isay keep the anger & hostility in metal because without those we have nothing!!

serial killer said:
ok I not gonna bash nobodys belives here (on purpose) but death/black metal was formed by SATAINIST GROUPS and have EXTREMELY anti-christian lyrics most metal is the same in this manner. but a christain death metal band is like a black guy joining the KKK!!!! im sorry but fanatical christain have NO place in various metal genres.

I agree. Death metal and Christianity is like an oxymoron if you ask me. Not that I worship anything cause I think religion is just foolish.Daeth metal should be evil and angry. Not positive and nice. If your gonna make music in that genre than stick to its roots. To me thats like rap/metal ,it don't work.Again this is just my opinion.

serial killer said:

Thats like the Mormon Tabernacle(sp) Choir singing Welcome to Hell or The Antichrist. :headbang: The 700 Club singing Sodomy and Lust or Zombie Ritual. :headbang: Oral Roberts singing Born for Burning. :headbang: I have the funniest visions in my head right now. Must be the heat. :loco:

Hmmm well I do not belong to any religion nor am I a satanist. So I guess like T-man said keep the music pissed off and angry! I was a little vauge on what I meant because I find most religions to be bullshit and too focused on money. I also think satanist are fucking retarded numbnuts.....So I guess I am just a normal person that just wants to live his life, listen to some metal and do as much as I can with the short time that I am here without people telling me what to do.

Damn Straight, Angry,Mean,Violent!! Everything anyones ever wanted to inflict on a boss, co-worker, neighbor whoever there should be
a song for it!! Trust me if it wasn't for S.T., Pantera, D.R.I., S.O.D.
Agnostic Front,Bolt Thrower, etc....I can honestly say I would've probably
killed someone a long time ago, and not for that pussy satan(Anyone who can all king diamond or marilyn manson their follower is a pussy) either but because the fuse is short and there would be nowhere to explode:yell:

The angrier...The better!!:kickass:

I agree metal should be angry at all times (not whiny theres a difference) but like my man up there said when you do a certian type of music you should stick to the roots, if you dont like evil shit, avoid death/black metal that simple :hotjump: (I just think that smileys cool)

Dude I just checked out your music Christianmetalhead and I really dig it. I have one thing to say though, I would really drop your label as a christian metal core band. I think having that label and how limiting that would be as far as reaching a bigger audience will affect ya big time. I mean lets face it when you start talking about jesus to most metal heads it almost loses their interest in the band instantly. I would just label your self as a metal band and let the listener figure out the lyrics and what they mean for themselves. You guys have a lot of potential and could probably get somewhere if ya just toned the jesus thing down a little bit. I am not saying you should compromise your beliefs in the least bit, but I wouldn't listen to a band that said they are a christian metal band because it would just make me feel like their music would be extremely preachy and I can't stand that crap..I mean you are on a Billy Milano website so we know you like some good metal and you are also in a pretty talented band so you know you want to reach as many metal heads as possible.. I am not trying to attack ya in the least bit because from what i heard on your site you guys are pretty damn good musicians....I don't know, just a suggestion from one metal head to another.

I like both death/black metal but I guess the point is this....the ENTIRE satanic
angle has been done!! There's nothing shocking left in that subject
That's why Black Metal is nothing like it used to be when Venom invented it.
I find so many of those bands talented yet boring and I don't listen as much to them as I do the old school bands (I.E. Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Death,
Etc...):yell: :yell: :yell:

serial killer said:
I agree metal should be angry at all times (not whiny theres a difference) but like my man up there said when you do a certian type of music you should stick to the roots, if you dont like evil shit, avoid death/black metal that simple :hotjump: (I just think that smileys cool)

hey,
UMM myhatred you have some very good points bro thanks for the imput, and you did not sound bashing at all i appreciate the imput. I personally feel it necessary to let people know that we are all about JESUS CHRIST. We play bars and clubs and on the flyers they do not advertise us as a Christian band, we play churches too. We always say something about the LORD, but when I am in an atmosphere of a bar or club, i am short and to the point and just let them know who we are about, and that they are welcome to come and talk to us about JESUS, or about anything they want, we just love people, we dont shove what we know is the Truth down anyones throat! Like any of the people on this forum, I will talk about Jesus or about politics or metal whatever, I dont judge anyone and am just here to be a friend. As far as anyone saying that Death Metal and Black Metal cannot be Christian, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. JESUS CHRIST made all music, HE is the creator of music, satan tried to distort it, but God made it, Christians are just taking back what God made. There are alot of non-Christian bands that I like, but not bands with stupid satanic lyrics who glorify a defeated angel who God casted out of Heaven. Anyway I got started, all of you guys on this forum are stinking cool, I enjoy talking to you, and I think that its crazy that stinking Billy Milano comes and talks with everyone, man that is so cool to me.

God bless all,
Dean

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. Sorry I just needed to get that out. Dude if there were a "God" I don't think he created death metal. If anything than the the so called"Satan" created death metal.Its all a bunch of shite. :Shedevil: :Smokin: :kickass: