Biomechanical main support for Stampin Ground UK tour!!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
STAMPIN GROUND plus BIOMECHANICAL

18.09.2005 UK CAMBERLEY Agincourt Rock Venue
19.09.2005 UK SHEFFIELD Corporation
20.09.2005 UK GLASGOW King Tuts
21.09.2005 UK NEWCASTLE Trillians
22.09.2005 UK MILTON KEYNES The Pitz
23.09.2005 UK LONDON The Garage
25.09.2005 UK BRISTOL The Fleece and Firkin
26.09.2005 UK CARDIFF Clwb Ifor
27.09.2005 UK NOTTINGHAM Rock City
28.09.2005 UK MANCHESTER The Music Box
29.09.2005 UK STOURBRIDGE The Rock Café

Ticket and club info

18th sep
Agincourt Rock Venue, Camberley, Surrey
www.clubagincourt.co.uk
www.ticketweb.co.uk 0845 600 100
Venue 01276 22225

19th sep
The Corporation, Sheffield
www.corporation.org.uk
Box Office 0114 276 0262

20th Sep
King Tuts, Glasgow
www.kingtuts.co.uk
box office 0141 221 5279
www.ticketmaster.com

21st Sep
Trillians, Newcastle
www.trilliansrockbar.com
Box office 0191 232 1619

22nd Sep
The Pitz, Milton Keynes
www.thepitzmk.co.uk
Box Office 01908 660392

23rd Sep
The Garage, Highbury, London
www.ticketmaster.co.uk
www.meanfiddler.com
0870 060 3777

25th Sep
The Fleece & Firkin, Bristol
www.fleecegigs.co.uk
Box Office 0117 945 0996
Credit Card Hotline 0117 929 9008

26th Sep
Clwb Ifor, Cardiff
www.clwb.net
Box Office 029 2023 2199

27th Sep
Rock City, Nottingham
www.rock-city.co.uk
www.alt-tickets.co.uk
Box Office 0115 9588484

28th Sep
Music Box, Manchester
www.jillys.co.uk
Box Office 0161 236 9971

29th Sep
The Rock Café, Stourbridge
www.rockcafe2000.co.uk
Box Office 01384 390918
tickets@rockcafe2000.co.uk

From the Stampin Ground Site :)

Iconoclast said:
Yeah..."Undisputed Attitude" onwards era "Slayer". Also known as Gayer. They have bad AIDS.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude!! :rolleyes:

Only you could come up with that Iconoclast :p :)

I'm really looking forward to the gigs. I'm going to try to go to at least three of the dates if I can. Also some dates will go up soon for the Nertherlands and Greece with Biomechanical Headlining :)

Have just added on the first thread Ticket and Club Info (From the Stampin Ground site).

There's a gig in Nottingham? I shall have to tell Hannah, she lives up near there, she might like to see Biomechanical (I managed to convert her to liking you guys. yayy!) I guess the Mliton Keynes one will be best for me if I can make it - that's a Thursday rite? Also what are the actual times of the concerts? If it's in the evening I will try my best to get there, cos i've been wating to see Biomech live for absolutely ages, but I guess I can't make any promises since it will be straight back to school the next day...

In the mean time I will need to find out if this band 'Stamping Ground' are any good...

profskett said:
There's a gig in Nottingham? I shall have to tell Hannah, she lives up near there, she might like to see Biomechanical (I managed to convert her to liking you guys. yayy!) I guess the Mliton Keynes one will be best for me if I can make it - that's a Thursday rite? Also what are the actual times of the concerts? If it's in the evening I will try my best to get there, cos i've been wating to see Biomech live for absolutely ages, but I guess I can't make any promises since it will be straight back to school the next day...

In the mean time I will need to find out if this band 'Stamping Ground' are any good...

Hi,

Yeah Milton Keynes is a Thursday, not sure on the times. I would think Biomech would be on around 9.30pm but then it depends on what time each club closes. I'm sure one day at school with neck ache won't harm you :D
Hope you can make it.

Yeh it would be worth it to see Biomech in concert. I had a look on the net and found some songs by Stampin' Ground, and I can't say I'm all that impressed, but I guess then I can just leave after Biomech have finished (if I get a chance to go at all).

Agreed. From what I can tell, Stampin' Ground aren't anywhere near as creative or technically good as any of the Biomechanical guys. I guess it's just cos they're already an established act. Well, soon Biomechanical will be headlining and filling stadiums, don't worry.

I'll be at the m'chester gig. It will rule. I only own 'a new darkness upon us' by SG, and that's pretty damn good in my opinion. If my neck ain't practically broke in this gig, i'll be disappointed! :headbang:

FallenSipledome said:
I'll be at the m'chester gig. It will rule. I only own 'a new darkness upon us' by SG, and that's pretty damn good in my opinion. If my neck ain't practically broke in this gig, i'll be disappointed! :headbang:

:wave: Welcome to the Biomech Forum!

Yeah I've heard good things about SG, looking forward to seeing them at the London Gig :)

I had the misfortune to see SG about 4 years ago. They were SHIT then, and they've wussed out even more over the years. Consider their set to be drinking time.

Just a bit of friendly advice.

Sounds like sensible advice to me. As I said I'll probably just go home once Biomech have finished, if I get to go at all.