Biomechanical main support for Stampin Ground UK tour!!

Man I'm gutted I missed that!

The person I was going with has come down with Glandular Fever and I'm a bit skint so I decided to give it a miss... Regretting it now...

What a f***king excellent night at The Garage :kickass:

The boys really kicked ass tonight,from the stage diving :D , hearing DNA and Survival :headbang:, the fantastic crowd :kickass:

Hopefully I'll get some pictures soon to put on the forum.
Also I would just like to say hi to all the people I met last night :headbang:

Lee_B said:
Agreed! Maybe the best I've ever seen them play! Everything was right on the button and you could tell they were really enjoying themselves. Wicked night!

:headbang:

Here is the set list for last night @ The Garage

Enemy Within
The Empires of the Worlds
Regenerated
DNA Matastasis
Survival
Assaulter
Raining Blood

How long would a headlining show be? I would love to hear Painkiller Biomechanical style and Raining Blood would be interesting to say the least. Ofcourse I want to hear their own stuff first and foremost...

Metal-R-US said:
How long would a headlining show be? I would love to hear Painkiller Biomechanical style and Raining Blood would be interesting to say the least. Ofcourse I want to hear their own stuff first and foremost...

I would say their set would be around an hour or more. I think they will definitely play one of the covers :)

Went to Bristol last night. Another great set, and a good sound out the front too.

There wasn't much action from the crowd, though the band were warmly recieved between songs with a big cheer.

Oh, and I did the lights :). I did my best to give everyone an epileptic fit according to Julie (my light mixing wasn't too subtle, I have to say... I was trying to hit the buttons in time to Matt's drums. hehe).

Julie has pictures from three of the shows and we'll be getting them online soon.

Lee

Lee_B said:
Oh, and I did the lights :). I did my best to give everyone an epileptic fit according to Julie (my light mixing wasn't too subtle, I have to say... I was trying to hit the buttons in time to Matt's drums. hehe).Lee

o_O :)
Yeah John ended up doing the lighting for Stampin Ground!

Lee_B said:
Julie has pictures from three of the shows and we'll be getting them online soon.

Lee
:cool:

So....

I heard you guys hung out with my fiancée-to-be and her friends in Bristol ? I wish I had been there (I like to hang out with her.... yeah), but £220 pounds for a plane ticket was way too much for my oh so slim wallet /\éè/\...

Well... I hope I'll catch you and hang out when you come to FRAYUNCE (which may be a problem, considering the assholish bouncers that grow in French venues like mushrooms). BEER ! /\>o/\

Michel said:
So....
Well... I hope I'll catch you and hang out when you come to FRAYUNCE (which may be a problem, considering the assholish bouncers that grow in French venues like mushrooms). BEER ! /\>o/\

I'm sure you'll get to meet the boys when they get to gig in France :)