Birch Hill roll call

Oh man thank god i live 15 minutes from Birch hill, im goin to be there at 12 o clock, i hope it aint like irving plaza where a bunch dudes go crazy for opening techno band or people that dont headbang while opeth is playin. i member i was singing and yelling opeth tunes and some dork infront of me was like "excuse me, can u turn it down, ur kinda loud" geez at a metal show? comon i dont need that.

nah i aint goin to the metalfest, i should but eh, i saw every band on that bill so i aint missin out, sepultura playin birch the next night then sunday night its Meshuggah

I will be there...

Venom "Black metal" shirt, all black pants...I hope I meet most of you guys there, like at the Irving show, I met a good deal of y'all. Well, I just but my tickets today, so like its no where near going to be the large ass crowd like at Irving...School night for HS kids, kinda hard to get to for people in the city etc etc (I live 10 mins away) Anyways yeah, Ill be there with my girlfriend, short black metal chick...DONT BE A FUCKING STRANGER, COME SAY HELLO YOU CUMTWATS!!!! :p

Hey Emre, are you gonna bootleg the show?

yea like he said haha, blue cargos for me, a Impaled Mondo Medicale shirt wit a big morbid angel back patch, and ill probaly wear a backwards hat because im growin my hair and right now its fugly stage so im hiding it haha illbe wit 8 people

Thorns of Sorrow said:
I will be there...

Venom "Black metal" shirt, all black pants...I hope I meet most of you guys there, like at the Irving show, I met a good deal of y'all. Well, I just but my tickets today, so like its no where near going to be the large ass crowd like at Irving...School night for HS kids, kinda hard to get to for people in the city etc etc (I live 10 mins away) Anyways yeah, Ill be there with my girlfriend, short black metal chick...DONT BE A FUCKING STRANGER, COME SAY HELLO YOU CUMTWATS!!!! :p

Hey Emre, are you gonna bootleg the show?

I'll try man, We were supposed to get video passes from back in Irving show, I'll bring the equipment and ask the guys, hopefully it'll turn out good..

Btw, we're only 2 people and have like 4 cameras for this show, so if we do get passes, I'd need help otherwise they'll be unuseful, anyone volunteering the help us out ?

I was there in a Death Human shirt. I believe I saw you Thorns of Sorrow. Right when Opeth came back for an encore with Demon of the Fall and everybody went crazy. Fun times. Loved Advent. One of my favorites. Glad to have been there. Mikael's talks with the crowd in between songs was too funny. I love that guy. He was very sincere when he thanked all of us as well. Gotta love him.

i dont think anyone saw me, i had a Impaled shirt with morbid angel pack patch and couple patches above it. i was infront the line wit a bunch of holigans makin noise. i was up front infront of mickael.

I thought the sound was awsome, maybe it was because i was right infront of their amps but i enjoyed the sound more at birch then the NYC show. I was there since 1 in the afternoon, oh man i was beat lol Get this, a friend that i brought a long, she stayed at 3 so i can go back to my town 10 minutes away to pick up my other friends, some dude that works the club let her come in and watch their sound check!! when i came back i heard them playin Moonlapse Vertigo, Rid the disease, windowpane, in my time of need. i caught some of it untill the worker kicked me out but let my friend stay argh stupid Glassjaw fan workers. and get this! i didnt know digital photography was allowed till the minute they opened the doors and then i had to surrend it and trust the club, thankful and surprisingly they held it for me. later on my friend gets back stage, so let this be a lesson to all fans. NEVER LEAVE THE LINE! lol

Beyond the Embrace was awsome as hell, 3rd time i saw them and still kicking.

Lacuna Coil.....im sorry if i offend anyone but THEY SUCKED!! the same tempo the whole set. i saw not only no signs of metal but not even talent! the drummer looked funny just cause he acted like he was so great haha all i can say is a band like this only has fans cause of a hot singer. To many dorks screaming out "christina i love you" dudes she lives in italy and she probaly gets millionaires banging her haha

Opeth awsome as usual. the way they played their songs this time was maybe a bit slower on some tracks, espically deliverance intro, but still awsome. Highlight was when Mickael does the acoustic thingie in Fair judgement where its just him. I luved that jam song thing they did before Demon of the Fall. for those who carefully heard he played a lil lick of the title track of blackwater park. Martin's lil bass solo was awsome to, he can slap! Got mikaels pick that he played wit the whole show so that was awsome. Same set list from previous shows though but sitll good

After i stayed till around 1:30 so i can take pix for my friends and get some stuff signed, got the 45vinyl for stillday-patterns 2 signed, and my own GT3 board signed by mik and pete lol for those who stayed late to meet everyone, i had my friend wit the long blonde hair get his pic wit all bandmates doin "the most comfortable handshake ever" lol Mendez took forever to get off the bus. what was wit the dude and the whip in the parking lot? lmao

one the coolest 12 hours i had in a while haha 2 days at irving plaza this july, i cant wait, ill go to both. Those who went to the show feel free to email me or AIM