Birds who need to flirt

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
Why do woman need to flirt to make another guy jealous :Smug:
why do woman these days need that kind of attention? surely if a man has refused advances, or even taken advances and then said no...does No mean No for a man, in the way it does for a woman?

so what does it mean for a woman? dunno what it means to men in general, if there is a general meaning at all, but it somehow depends on the personal situation you're in at that certain moment.

a guy told me last week that if a men says no he means no. i mean if a man knows he doesnt want you theres no chance his mind will change much about that.
well the same goes for me most of the time i guess.

siderea said:
i mean if a man knows he doesnt want you theres no chance his mind will change much about that.
i wouldnt agree with that. definitely not. nobody knows what she/he wants. its all messed up. thats why shrinks exist.

i wish the sea was warmer.

damn sol life would be so much easier if you could take no for a no.
well i think i dont try to push that hard if i know there is a no.

is it that boys more easily dont take no for a no or is that just a wrong cliche?

stomach turns easily about the getting attention part. im not too sure if it has to do with jealousy. just trying to get attention while you have a boy or a girl or while you know the other one has one. i dont get that. id be nice if someone explains it.

Morpheus said:
hmm, yeah, but what if someone just can't say yes, like he is forced to say no for a certain reason? ah, whatever...
i only can imagine this certain reason because youre in a relationship and you meet someone else or what are you on about?

hmm. i just dont think people should ever underestimate the power and abilities of their partner if theyre just honest to him or her.

well these kind of threads might underestimate the complexity of business and therefore.. eh. well goodnight.

siderea said:
damn sol life would be so much easier if you could take no for a no.
i know. but life's not simple. which is kinda good cos it would be dead boring then and we would all kill ourselves after a while, everything being predictable and that.

I don't.

I guess when I say no, that doesn't necessarily mean no. I mean not when someone asks me "Do you fancy me?" but thinking of other questions, more serious ones maybe. Or not even questions, attitudes or issues or opinions maybe.

Whaddafuck, roleplaying, it really does my head in, this whole "game" thing. I'm seriously considering entering a convent.

SOIA

Susie said:

Mick??

i mean...:

beananim.gif

is he pulling even he looks like this? :loco:

Susie said:
why do woman these days need that kind of attention? surely if a man has refused advances, or even taken advances and then said no...does No mean No for a man, in the way it does for a woman?

How did this question pop up in your mind?

Oooh, don't take a huff, I know you're benevolent :) I myself feel that I'm interested in other people's problems cause I always have this misconception that I might learn from their stories.