Birds who need to flirt

siderea said:
meeting people like danny, dunc and mick and some others made it clear they're not very different from the other 6 billion lunatics on this planet. meeting them/making a conversation is anyhow a bit unnatural, and i'm not sure how to deal with that. i don't like to bother people who don't want to be bothered, and i can imagine some artists really had enough off fans bothering them. well. i'd like to know how they think about that themselves.
i feel the same way. tho there's a difference in approaching. one could be a fan being all over the person with a daft kinda attitude, that could be annoying for a renowned musician after a cpl of times i'd imagine. or secondly, just regarding the person whose work impressed you, but still keeping in awe how u'd normally communicate with people, detaching the person from his/her achievements (you emotionally attributed), while conversating.
it's a 2-way thing, from the artist's point of view as well like.

i think i know what u mean with that unnatural feeling. it's matter u almost cant put yer finger on.

sure i try to be most like how i behave to people the first time i see them, which includes not knowing if i'm sounding daft or not :D + i might end up with that :D or :) face not knowing what to say. but i guess it's just a matter of who you are. right. but it's unnatural in itself that you're 'thinking' bout 'acting' 'natural'. well you know what i mean anyway :)

just want to add the old 'space' and 'time' option with the unnatural feeling. unsuspectedly meeting an artist and hearing him play like bon fire songs on the church's doorsteps at night felt more like a normal natural situation than getting a conversation started somewhere after a gig between the midst of fans who all want to get their share of attention or something like that.

what about relations with famous people? to come back to this threadsubject a bit, are there artists who ended up with a successfull relationship with one of their fans? well perhaps i should start reading yellow press more often.

so here's a question. if you're commited and you "eye" people on the street are you no good? i think thats bollox.