Birds who need to flirt

Alwin said:
reality.gif

I've always been amazed by contortionists.

val.jpg

Leonardo da Vinci on the holodeck in an epsiode of Star Trek: "when your imagination fails to provide a solution, turn to a larger imagination"

Dhatura said:
Isn't it just sad? As soon as you become your own breadwinner, you fall out of the dreamworld.

Is it sad though? Maybe not sad just depressing :D
The more you deal with people the more you realise your dreamworld is just that: YOUR dreamworld. Others may have completely different ideas, ideals, beliefs, etc. This may result in you "adapting to reality" by replacing your dreamworld by something based more and more on your experiences in life. Is it sad? I'm not sure. It may prevent some personal suffering in the future if you know what is realistic to expect from other people and what not.

u know that metallica tune 'mama said', ...mama they try to break me? all i hear evrytime i hear it is - mama they try to rape me, ah no thats not nice, ill shut up now :lol:

Does it change the way you see a person, if they're in a band. I mean, not everyone makes a career out of it so the same person you may be rude to in the pub/or ignore at a gig may be part of there music scene themselves....sooo
Do you act differently around band men? The truth like, a groupie amnesty. :tickled: orrr
do you know a 'friend' who acts differently, you don't need to mention names but still, GRASS THEM UP!

fin :cool:

Su Jacko said:
Does it change the way you see a person, if they're in a band. I mean, not everyone makes a career out of it so the same person you may be rude to in the pub/or ignore at a gig may be part of there music scene themselves....sooo
Do you act differently around band men? The truth like, a groupie amnesty. :tickled: orrr
do you know a 'friend' who acts differently, you don't need to mention names but still, GRASS THEM UP!

i don't think i've see anyone not acting differently. i mean it anyhow gives some kind of reaction, right?

it might be that i give people who do something with music a bit more credit at first, because i play/like music myself and tend to think there might be something in comon. though thinking 'you've something in comon' is dangerous, you might start telling all of your life just because you think that your soulmate is there in front of you. which is not. he doens't know you at all. hehe.

meeting people like danny, dunc and mick and some others made it clear they're not very different from the other 6 billion lunatics on this planet. meeting them/making a conversation is anyhow a bit unnatural, and i'm not sure how to deal with that. i don't like to bother people who don't want to be bothered, and i can imagine some artists really had enough off fans bothering them. well. i'd like to know how they think about that themselves.

oh it was amusing to see my friend going pale when this belgian soap actor living in my street and me said hello. haha. it's so silly.

ps: another long post. no complaints received till so far. @alwin: giving you tthe recipe for the cookies doesn't make sense, they need to be blessed by my gracious hands anyway :saint:
ps: this thread is dangerous- making statements about yourself, i wonder if i can stick to them :D