Birds who need to flirt

Heh when my students start staring at me I'm always scared my fly is open or a boob is showing. :loco:
Seems it just means their bored to dead! :erk:

well you guys misunderstood me...well, a little.

i like giving pretty girls the eye on the streets, at a bar...anywhere! :D and it's really enticing to get the same response on the streets...she walks by you and you look back to see if she's still looking and you catch her smiling at you. damn, i hate being in a hurry or having to go somewhere at times! haha

as for booing, flattering, honking, whistling...i'd never do that and have never done it either...thats primitive and it wouldnt get anyone anywhere. giving the eye and smiling is excellent though. i love flirting

Eyeing, heh, when I was younger and hadn't had a boyfriend I always did this eyeing thing, basically that was what my platonic crashes were all about. I always thought that I fall in love with someone for the first sight *sigh* and then this eyeing thing starts and then somehow magically the boy will come up to me and we'll live happily ever after.

When it happened, maybe once or twice out of twenty, I always said "noooooo" :lol: Aaah, those instances when I felt in love with someone I knew fuck about, haha, I don't even remember these people, and these things had a smooth end. Ehh, nothing hurt back then.

Much later I had to realize it starts with getting to know someone :D I mean, ahh, I don't even know, I mean, yeah, I still know who I'll fall in love with later :D but I get to know the person beforehand, to reassure myself that my initial feelings or instincts are okay.

Now that significantly reduces the ratio of "nooooooooooo" :lol: But it significantly increases the possibility of broken hearts :cry:

Bastet said:
yo dont wanna talk to greenpeace lads??? but you should!!!

i want to talk but if they manage to catch me i always end it with: i wish you good luck with what youre doing and i support your cause but right now im not giving you a penny.

these organisations are for 5 years now on the same spots in ghent city. they pay via interim places fellow students like me to do this shitty job (some friends of mine have done this and it just sucks). the only thing they ask for is a monthly sum of money going straight from your account and i dont do that kind of things to make my morals go high.

besides that theres no need to convince me that nature is endangered and that there are wrong people in prison. i just have my own ways to make this world a better place... erm... ideals and that.

talking bout looks and that theres this habbit among us living in my street to say hi to the people who pass bye, like if we sit outside in summer. its weird to do, but urm. yeah its nice in a way.

so anyone wants my spiritual sun enlightning friendship cookies? they provide you a better inner higher moral health and spirit.... and directly lead to a better love life ;) direct a self addressed stamped postal box with 10 euros to - pm for details :D for complaints about long ego centric posts do the same

Susie said:
So you would flirt with a man just cos he is in a band? even if you knew they were in a relationship?
Being in an band is a big attraction for me, part of what I find wonderful. If he were ugly like a tramp but was in a band i wouldn't flirt but it does make a man very sexy. If i knew that he were in a relationship i would test the flirting because it is all harmless fun unless you take it further. Men do this all the time, the ones in bands so why not just join in. :tickled: :headbang:

they dont...

and its not important, its nice to meet creative people in any way, hoewever they play in a band, make nice music on their own, have talents in painting, fotography, singing, poetry or whatever, I like creative people, but that has nothing to do with the fact if they are famous or not...

Raven Soul said:
Being in an band is a big attraction for me, part of what I find wonderful. If he were ugly like a tramp but was in a band i wouldn't flirt but it does make a man very sexy.
Is the hotspot his creativity? or the fact that he makes music thats admired by many ppl - that whole thing? even if he's like some primitive, tho handsome young man..?
if that sexiness applies to women as well, i'd say a girl who has a independent, sensible mind is very sexy. add some musical craftmanship, a pinch creativity and a determined look in the eye... o_O

Don Corleone said:
i like giving pretty girls the eye on the streets, at a bar...anywhere! :D and it's really enticing to get the same response on the streets...she walks by you and you look back to see if she's still looking and you catch her smiling at you. damn, i hate being in a hurry or having to go somewhere at times! haha

as for booing, flattering, honking, whistling...i'd never do that and have never done it either...thats primitive and it wouldnt get anyone anywhere. giving the eye and smiling is excellent though. i love flirting
second that :Spin:

Raven Soul said:
Being in an band is a big attraction for me, part of what I find wonderful. If he were ugly like a tramp but was in a band i wouldn't flirt but it does make a man very sexy. If i knew that he were in a relationship i would test the flirting because it is all harmless fun unless you take it further. Men do this all the time, the ones in bands so why not just join in. :tickled: :headbang:
So if you knew a man who happened to work in the kwiksave on a check out, would you still feel the urge to make his eyes sparkle, or does he need to say,'i'm in a band you know'? and then will your eyes widen :D

siderea said:
so anyone wants my spiritual sun enlightning friendship cookies? they provide you a better inner higher moral health and spirit.... and directly lead to a better love life ;) direct a self addressed stamped postal box with 10 euros to - pm for details :D for complaints about long ego centric posts do the same
How much for the recipe?

Dhatura said:
Eyeing, heh, when I was younger and hadn't had a boyfriend I always did this eyeing thing, basically that was what my platonic crashes were all about. I always thought that I fall in love with someone for the first sight *sigh* and then this eyeing thing starts and then somehow magically the boy will come up to me and we'll live happily ever after.

When it happened, maybe once or twice out of twenty, I always said "noooooo" :lol: Aaah, those instances when I felt in love with someone I knew fuck about, haha, I don't even remember these people, and these things had a smooth end. Ehh, nothing hurt back then.

Much later I had to realize it starts with getting to know someone :D I mean, ahh, I don't even know, I mean, yeah, I still know who I'll fall in love with later :D but I get to know the person beforehand, to reassure myself that my initial feelings or instincts are okay.

Now that significantly reduces the ratio of "nooooooooooo" :lol: But it significantly increases the possibility of broken hearts :cry:
That significantly increases you living the real life and significantly decreases you living in a dreamworld :)

reality.gif

I really liked Ethan Hawke when I was young, now I find him a cissy :D

Alwin said:
That significantly increases you living the real life and significantly decreases you living in a dreamworld :)

Isn't it just sad? As soon as you become your own breadwinner, you fall out of the dreamworld.

Is it sad though? Maybe not sad just depressing :D

Susie said:
So if you knew a man who happened to work in the kwiksave on a check out, would you still feel the urge to make his eyes sparkle, or does he need to say,'i'm in a band you know'? and then will your eyes widen :D

Says the missus of a music lad :D