Birds who need to flirt

different people may have the same problems, but they usually solve them differently

Oh, there are so many people and there are so few kinds of problems, I don't think there are too many variations of problem-solving.

a) Drinking/Drugs
b) Going hysterical
c) Suicide
d) Pretending/Saying "Addongiveafuck" and smouldering silently
e) Ironically/Sarcastically/Objectively analysing your situation and smouldering silently
f) Psychosomatic symptoms
g) Posting shitty compromising threads on UM
h) Going to a psychologist
i) Killing the one who makes you suffer (this always seems to be a good option, venting rage and all -- I've never followed up on such daydreams though)
j) The various combinations of the above-mentioned means

Actually, this thread was started just through a conversation i was having with a friend :) and then i heard stuff that made me curious as to why do birds come on to men, when they know they are in a relationship and they are only doing it to make the guy they want jealous? sorry but i just had to start this thread. Cos me personally i wouldnt want to fuck someones relationship up, and i deffinatly wouldnt do stupid shit for another mans attention, :err:

Ehh, you see, I had a former relationship fucked up this way, but that's history now :lol: I mean I was helplessly watching things happening, slipping out of hand.

If that ever happens again, serious injuries will follow, see points b) and i). :lol: And then I can go to my dear convent with a purified heart.

Soror Marta :cool:

nun.jpg

Dhatura said:
Ehh, you see, I had a former relationship fucked up this way, but that's history now :lol: I mean I was helplessly watching things happening, slipping out of hand.

If that ever happens again, serious injuries will follow, see points b) and i). :lol: And then I can go to my dear convent with a purified heart.
This is what i'm saying dhatura, fucked up trits out for attention like, just to try and piss another man off mmmm i dont know

Dhatura said:
Oh, there are so many people and there are so few kinds of problems, I don't think there are too many variations of problem-solving.
Take this example: how do you cope with the loss of a loved one? The general idea is the classical pattern of moarning. But within this pattern (or deviations from it) everyone has his/her personal way of dealing with it. This is what I meant.

do you think talking to a friend is also shitty and compromising?

a psychologist is different from a friend and makes you cry rather than feel better at first; in the end it's worth it though (if you can "connect" to the therapist)

All right, then modify it the following way:

j) Talking to a friend
k) The various combinations of the above-mentioned means

Actually, I've never talked to a psychologist, I don't know about that at all. But I somehow feel that the point is talking, talking to someone who you think is listening. That's what it all comes down to, this whole fucking life.

Talking to someone who you think is listening is very important indeed. But sometimes it is better if someone does not just listen, but suggests to change your beliefs about yourself and others (since this keeps getting you into trouble). Such a person you may find in a friend but also in a therapist.

I don't doubt that. But there are so many things I'll never do, because of lack of money/time/dedicaton whatever.

We've just talked about it with my colleague, what the fuck are we doing with our lives? We work and work and see to our duties but that's all basically. By the time we get the money we don't get the time and the energy and the mood to do things we'd enjoy doing. I don't even know how to enjoy things any more.

Why don't we start a world-scale revolution? Wake up! Maybe it's better to bleed quickly than to rot slowly.

Everyone should just start running at the same time, into the same direction, throwing their things behind, just run for the sake of it. Funny, I lost my notebook (maybe unconsciously left it behind?) and then I got a phone from the tax officer whose office I left it in. I didn't know if I was happy about the lost and found notebook or not. I keep my phone mute lately.

I know that feeling yeah. And that's why I chose to work only 4 days a week. That leaves 3 days to live. You are into the field of American Studies then?

I don't like the idea of a revolution much. It's about making decisions to keep the "duty-performing-time" minimal and the living time maximal I think.

What is a love prism?

...anyway, I was talking to Sue about this and other varying tales of Tritdom. Like someone I know was flirting with a guy,(who has a girlfriend), and he's flirting back. She then starts to take the flirting further, with me over hearing she has no intentions with him at all, it's all good fun.. :erk:
ERM... not for the fucking girlfriend it isn't, which is hardly considered in this kind of daliance!! Fuckin daliance, we don't work with fans and secret sealed letters, marked with our own brand.
Dangerious Liasons this aint.
fin