Birthday fail.

Congrats dude!
Sorry about the gifts.. people have such a huge problem buying me something at all, because i have most of the stuff i need.. so i just get cash! :lol:

Don't really want to divulge why, but today (my birthday) was the fail. :puke:

No please divulge! Why? lol
Your wife pissed off since you looked at another girl?
You told her that morning she wasn't looking that great ?
;)

To summerise, basically gift list was ignored. So I guess from now on it's "get gift card." :erk:

HAppy bday ;)

To summerise, basically gift list was ignored. So I guess from now on it's "get gift card." :erk:

I have told my friends and family not to buy me any gifts for birthday, christmas or any other special occasian since I was 17 and if they insist on giving something, give me cash. I've been happy with that. Makes life easier on both sides, takes the pressure away and then you don't recieve or give stupid or useless gifts.

but happy bd

I have told my friends and family not to buy me any gifts for birthday, christmas or any other special occasian since I was 17 and if they insist on giving something, give me cash. I've been happy with that. Makes life easier on both sides, takes the pressure away and then you don't recieve or give stupid or useless gifts.

but happy bd

yeah my mum usually gets me something fairly specific but nowadays i ask for cash from most people and i can choose to buy what i want, when i want.

Tell them that:

The wonderful discovery of currency made giving items obsolete thousands of years ago.
With money you can buy the item that will make you happy.

Oh and happy birthday ! :)

HAppy Birthday:loco:

yours was fail?!..check mine out- i had my birthday on the 3rd adn the present i got was this fucking swine flu that is going on now....how about that...:ill: