Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Björn Gelotte

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

__BT___

New Metal Member
Feb 22, 2008
Ok people might say like no comparison since Jesper is one of the founders of melodeath. But latley i have been seeing rankings with him and jesper tied in a ranking. Which i believe is wrong. I think jesper is a way better guitarist than bjorn. Don;t get me wrong i think bjorn is good too but i think he was better off on the drums. I liked glenn better on the guitar.

ps. i think jesper could own December flower

Gayest. Thread. Ever.

No, just kidding. Jesper, ldo. Great guitar playing, but mostly just exceptional writing, in IF, Dimension Zero, and Sinergy. Also, lookswise Jesper is way more badass and always has been.

This thread is just.. Ah WTF! Whats the point? compare what? their skills or their personality?

their skills not their personality I don't know why you are confused.The point also is to see what people think about who is the better guitarist

Bjorn was kind enough to come chat and sign my setlist after a show. Jesper went straight to the bus. I'll vote for Bjorn. Nice guy.

I think Bjorn can play a lil more technical stuff but jesper is a better songwriter. So that boils down to them being about the same in my opinion.

Bjorn was kind enough to come chat and sign my setlist after a show. Jesper went straight to the bus. I'll vote for Bjorn. Nice guy.

I Don't necessarily think jesper is a mean guy i think he is b less of a presence then a lot of the other guys. like theirs a lot of interviews with Bjorn, Anders,peter i have seen some meeting fans and daniel is in some. But Jesper i have online seen text interviews that are very old. From also their live performances after the show barely he says a couple words. In some of my thoughts i think none of this fame has gone to his head. Not that im saying the fame has gone to the others heads.

Because the solos have been so awesome lately.

Jesper has gotten bored with solos (and frankly I have to agree with him). He used to do the solos.

Well my vote goes to Jesper for one reason. He has a fantastic inspiration. He is one of the best songwriters this is truth. But on an interview he always says <<No Comments....>> ^^. Well he is very good but a little strange thats all ^^.