Blabbermouth posters... where do they find these people?

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I probably hit the Blabbermouth site a few times a day. Mostly because I'm interested to see whose touring and which bands have been added to which festival line-ups. Every so often, out a morbid curiosity, I scroll down and read some of the posts that follow the news stories. Holy crap. Talk about swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool. The people who post on Blabbermouth make the worst UM forum look a gathering of Nobel laureates.

Zod

there are some funny ass fuckers there though ... Borivoj has claimed numerous times that he sometimes posts off the wall news just to get a reaction on the boards.

I just perused one thread in General Music Discussion and every strand of hair from my pubic mullet fell from it's follicle. Holy fuck, the sad thing is that some of these posters have been around here for 4-5 years. You'de think they would wisen up after awhile and get a clue. One cunt had the idiocy to claim that Malefic is making the bling bling off some marginally pressed recordings, when in all actuality he is living in Arcadia CA with his mother.