Black 13 Interview via Blabbermouth

actually, Tracii Guns was the original guitar player for Guns n Roses. Thank God they got slash. Can you imagine what Appetite would have sounded like with that transvestite on guitar? Actually, I saw a pic of Tracii recently. Looked kinda like my accountant. Sad. At least Slash still has it.

actually, Tracii Guns was the original guitar player for Guns n Roses. Thank God they got slash. Can you imagine what Appetite would have sounded like with that transvestite on guitar? Actually, I saw a pic of Tracii recently. Looked kinda like my accountant. Sad. At least Slash still has it.

:lol::lol::lol:

Tracii can still play as well as he ever did. I thought that first L.A. Guns disk was almost as good as Appetite. In fact, I find myself listening to L.A. Guns debut more than Appetite these days, since GN'R were so overplayed.

And no, this is a non-profit campaign I am running!:lol:

Tracii can still play as well as he ever did. I thought that first L.A. Guns disk was almost as good as Appetite. In fact, I find myself listening to L.A. Guns debut more than Appetite these days, since GN'R were so overplayed.

And no, this is a non-profit campaign I am running!:lol:

Maybe I was too harsh on Tracii. The last half dozen interviews I've read with him he seemed bitter at LA Guns, who believe it or not, I do like. I guess I just felt like picking on him.:headbang: Phil always had a cool voice. What happened to Steve Riley though? Dude totally looks strung out. He used to kinda look like a shorter Nikki Sixx when he was with WASP (I grudgingly admit to owning a few of their records too. Not something I'm proud of, but it's a guilty pleasure.)

Nothing wrong with WASP. They rock, especially early WASP.

ditto here...I own 3 cds from wasp..
the first album is what started for me self title.
The last command is O.k. not as heavy as the first one...a little too melodic i suppose.

Now the Headless Children is I think one of the best album ever written from wasp...
Heavy,melodic doesn't even sound like wasp...
awesome album..........in my opinion:lol:

So how did this turn from an Anthrax conversation to a glam metal talk? :lol:

Maybe I was too harsh on Tracii. The last half dozen interviews I've read with him he seemed bitter at LA Guns, who believe it or not, I do like. I guess I just felt like picking on him.:headbang: Phil always had a cool voice. What happened to Steve Riley though? Dude totally looks strung out. He used to kinda look like a shorter Nikki Sixx when he was with WASP (I grudgingly admit to owning a few of their records too. Not something I'm proud of, but it's a guilty pleasure.)

Riley is looking pretty rough these days.

I love W.A.S.P. !:headbang: