Black Friday Deals

Screen%20shot%202012-11-25%20at%202.31.59%20AM.png

I am currently still not winning.

When Recabinet 4 comes out what will happen? Will there be a very cheap upgrade option? I just don't want to buy 3 and 4 come out super soon but no upgrade. Although at 19.00 what a smokin' deal.

When Recabinet 4 comes out what will happen? Will there be a very cheap upgrade option? I just don't want to buy 3 and 4 come out super soon but no upgrade. Although at 19.00 what a smokin' deal. Maybe you can chime in on this Kazrog (Shane)

Thanks!

Pffft... Musician's Friend wouldn't match the free plugin you get with Komplete 8 at Guitar Center, and if I bought it from GC, I'd basically just be getting $5 off, since I'll have to pay tax. LAME.

Guess I'm gonna pass on Komplete for now then... since I could just get it for $425 any other time with a 15% off coupon. Was gonna go for it, if they'd give me Image Line Toxic Biohazard or Sugar Bytes Effectrix for free with it, like Guitar Center is, but nope, they won't even match their own sister company...

I can't see the upgrade costing that much anyhow. You'd probably be in the same boat if you got the deal on Recab 3 and got the upgrade later as if you just bought recab 4 later without the discount. Might even be cheaper buying the upgrade later.

I'm hoping the cyber monday deal comes with a free ilok2. I know that slate has done a deal like that in the past. At just a great deal on slate trigger so even with the ilok2 it won't cost much :) I really wish I had the money to get the VCC and VTM though. That was an insane deal.

When Recabinet 4 comes out what will happen? Will there be a very cheap upgrade option? I just don't want to buy 3 and 4 come out super soon but no upgrade. Although at 19.00 what a smokin' deal. Maybe you can chime in on this Kazrog (Shane)

Thanks!

Recabinet 3 still has some time to go before Recabinet 4 is released. We've never had an expensive upgrade, and you're sure to save money by getting onto the platform now (as opposed to waiting.)

I can't wait until the IR loader update! (well assuming all goes well with my upgrade to win7)

Sweet I will buy it. Although I have
Waves GTR
Pod Farm Platnum
Eleven

How does recabinet sound with Waves GTR or alike?

Also my studio does not have internet access. Will I be able to just install and use it without have to go online to register or anything.

Thanks for the great deal again on Recabinet! Looks wicked.

Picked up VCC and VTM yesterday even though I can't afford them. Oh well, let the good times roll :)

Sweet I will buy it. Although I have
Waves GTR
Pod Farm Platnum
Eleven

How does recabinet sound with Waves GTR or alike?

Also my studio does not have internet access. Will I be able to just install and use it without have to go online to register or anything.

Thanks for the great deal again on Recabinet! Looks wicked.

Recabinet will expand the sonic possibilities of the aforementioned modelers, many Recabinet users are using those and have gotten great results.

You'll need to download your keyfile from our server, which you can then copy over to your studio machine on a USB stick, and import into the plugin to authorize offline.

Looks like I missed out on the VTM + VCC deal :(

Oh well, I still got amazing deals. Got Metal Machine, VCC, SSD 4 Platinum, Trigger Platinum, Recabinet 3, and Cakewalk Rapture! Very pumped.

Anybody gotten serials/activations/downloads from audiodeluxe yet?

I ordered at like 3 AM thursday night/friday morning. I was thinking I'd get some form of communication by now. I'm assuming they're crazy busy though.