Black Friday Deals

I found infos at KVR

For those that prefer to use paypal, we accept paypal at Plugin Discounts.

You can use the new MVP system to quickly and easily access up to the minute pricing.

Then, login to your paypal account via paypal.com, enter the total of the plugins you wish to purchase, and send a payment to: tony@highprofileaudio.com

Please be sure to state what you are purchasing in the comments section.

Your order will be processed in the same manner as if you purchased through the Google Checkout system, so there are no extra delays, etc.

Thanks! I was looking for this myself. Just did this, so now I'm crossing my fingers that everything goes well :)

EDIT: I can confirm that it works! Made the paypal payment a couple of hours ago and I just received my serial.

anyone know how long that deal is going to go on with the slate plugins? I know monday is supposed to be a deal but I'm afraid it won't be as good as the one going on now.

Is there no 15% off code for Musician's Friend (it says 15% off all order $200 or more, but I don't see any code to enter...?), or is it just 10% for them and 15% for Guitar Center?

Cause I'd have to pay tax for GC and it'll end up being more than 10% off of Komplete, but if there's a 15% off code, the extra $20 off would be nice...

NM, I'm dumb... it's BLACKFRI.

Hopefully they'll let me apply if I talk to someone on chat...

*cry* they won't give me 15% off... but they offered me free 2 day shipping :(

Fuuuuuu- I already have VCC, but want VTM (...and VBC) SO bad!
Is this the only Slate sale or will there be more on Monday?

Plus... Recaninet for 20 bucks... I need to not be spending money but is this worth it? I already use leCab and impulses and such.

Thanks for helping to make our Black Friday sale a huge success so far. If you're still unsure about Recabinet, wondering what sets it apart from any old IR loader (other than its integrated library and spiffy UI) I suggest you check out the Speaker Dynamics video (includes a metal test mix):

Also, the plugin has a free demo mode, so you can check it out in your sessions. The only limitation is random gaps of silence every so often.

PS - third party IR support will be added to Recabinet early next year, in a free update to Recabinet 3 - so in addition to being able to use the included library, you can use all your favorite third party IRs and add speaker dynamics to them *cough* Catharsis S Pres *cough*. I can't wait to get this update out to you guys, it will be soon. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: