Black Friday Deals

PS - third party IR support will be added to Recabinet early next year, in a free update to Recabinet 3 - so in addition to being able to use the included library, you can use all your favorite third party IRs and add speaker dynamics to them *cough* Catharsis S Pres *cough*. I can't wait to get this update out to you guys, it will be soon. :cool:

Dude. What?

This is actually going to be awesome! I'm thinking about getting a Kemper in the future and being able to use it with whatever impulse I want AND get Recabinet dynamics is just... WOW!

PS - third party IR support will be added to Recabinet early next year, in a free update to Recabinet 3 - so in addition to being able to use the included library, you can use all your favorite third party IRs and add speaker dynamics to them *cough* Catharsis S Pres *cough*. I can't wait to get this update out to you guys, it will be soon. :cool:

SEX.

Bought it. But it sent me to this page so I can't download it??

Error: No Paypal sales data found

Customers, if you believe your sale was valid, please contact the website owner.

-.-

that happened to me as well. Check your email. You will receive another link for the download in an email.

I it should show up in the main inbox not in spam. At least in yahoo mail it did. All I know is it didn't take long to get the email with the download link. Once I got the link in the email, I had no problems downloading it. Good luck. Hope everything works out.

Sorry for the errors and delays on the authorization emails, guys. We're getting to this as quickly as possible, every email is being sent manually. Our web host decided to pick Thanksgiving and Black Friday to completely break our automated email receipt system.

Sorry for the errors and delays on the authorization emails, guys. We're getting to this as quickly as possible, every email is being sent manually. Our web host decided to pick Thanksgiving and Black Friday to completely break our automated email receipt system.

I was asking for my passward so i could access the site and buy the upgrade deal.

Haven`t gotten the password email yet.

I`m patient if the deal is still on?

The password recovery form won't work right now. You're going to have to use the support form. I'm so sorry about this, circumstances beyond our control, a support ticket is open with our host and they are working on the issue as we speak.

unfortunately the ilok doesn't just cost a couple of bucks. It's 50 dollars! That's insane to me.

Cheer up, cheapest you can find an ilok over here is $90 (75usd) and they're never in stock. :eek:
Got Recabinet, VTM, VCC and some more waves. (Insane deals this year.)

Basically waiting to see what slate offers on monday. Trigger and SSD upgrade discounts hopefully!!!!!!

The password recovery form won't work right now. You're going to have to use the support form. I'm so sorry about this, circumstances beyond our control, a support ticket is open with our host and they are working on the issue as we speak.

i will do that.

bought the first Recabinet back in the day.

now with this dynamic thing and a great offer, its time to upgrade :D

now the CAPTCHA thing does not work on the support page...