Black History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
deathxunlimited said:
ever notice how whites can't be rascist. but blacks can and dont get shit. they dont deserve a month for them, they dont even deserve a day. want to know why we have aids? look at them. no purpose but to kill each other and make our lives much more difficult. send em back.

What makes me angry is, you had all these African Americans back in the 50's and 60's fighting their asses off to get black people the same freedoms and rights that the white man has. These dudes that fought, either got murdered, inprisoned, beaten, threatened, and suffered through alot of shit. But they eventually won and got equal rights. Now "alot" key word "alot" of black people today refuse to take advantage of these rights and what these brave men (whom this month is supposed to be in remeberance of) fought for back in the day. Such as education. Instead they just join gangs and shoot each other up over drugs and territory control. Rape each other and multiply like rabbits and abuse the welfare system. I don't even like to go to downtown St.Louis anymore because it's a shitty ass rundown city.

-Rivfader- said:
What makes me angry is, you had all these African Americans back in the 50's and 60's fighting their asses off to get black people the same freedoms and rights that the white man has. These dudes that fought, either got murdered, inprisoned, beaten, threatened, and suffered through alot of shit. But they eventually won and got equal rights. Now "alot" key word "alot" of black people today refuse to take advantage of these rights and what these brave men (whom this month is supposed to be in remeberance of) fought for back in the day. Such as education. Instead they just join gangs and shoot each other up over drugs and territory control. Rape each other and multiply like rabbits and abuse the welfare system. I don't even like to go to downtown St.Louis anymore because it's a shitty ass rundown city.

Dont forget they warped this country with their fucking GAY ASS RAP MUSIC. and they also warped metal with their gay ass rap music making nu-metal.

well, I'm not a racisist person but this irritates the fucking hell out of me.
if one of these were my kids I would beat his fucking ass

wigga2.jpg

wigga3.jpg

:puke: :puke: :puke:

The Soulforged said:
yea and you guys should stay out of the United States, you thievious job thieves

That shit would not happen if you guys were not too laizy, you waste your time eating mcdonals stuffs and drinking soda.The latin people do the work that you dont wanna like clean bathrooms, sweep the pavement, clean the mirror of a skycraper. And besides that they are not well payed and they havent a medical secure or something like that.

WithoutJudgementJeremy said:
Dont forget they warped this country with their fucking GAY ASS RAP MUSIC. and they also warped metal with their gay ass rap music making nu-metal.
+1 rap is a joke, or at least the rap i've seen and heard.

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
That shit would not happen if you guys were not too laizy, you waste your time eating mcdonals stuffs and drinking soda.The latin people do the work that you dont wanna like clean bathrooms, sweep the pavement, clean the mirror of a skycraper. And besides that they are not well payed and they havent a medical secure or something like that.
Do work? What the fuck you guys take like and hour in the afternoon to go home and have a nap, then go back to work. Over here, we're lucky if we get a 20 minute lunch.

Question: If you live in like Norway, Sweden, or Finland, have you ever seen a black person other than on TV?

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
Do work? What the fuck you guys take like and hour in the afternoon to go home and have a nap, then go back to work. Over here, we're lucky if we get a 20 minute lunch.

I dont know about that kind of work since my dad is a politician :Spin:

Don't worry, I know all about that shit. I work at the local congress office.

We even get fanboys there, their like OMG!!!111!!!!!111!!!1CONGRESSWOMAN LORETTA SANCHEZ!!!!!!11!!!111!!!!!1

Who the fuck is Loretta Sanchez ? :lol:

I wanna become the President of Mexico Someday, that would be like a Dysthopia :lol:

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Who the fuck is Loretta Sanchez ? :lol:

I wanna become the President of Mexico Someday, that would be like a Dysthopia :lol:
She is congress woman dude. And you can be president of Mexico, but I get Antartica. When I rule Antartica I wanna pass all kinds of wierd legislation, like the outlawing of snow on every third tuesday of the month. Any peguins/polar bears will be fined immediately.

She is congress woman dude. And you can be president of Mexico, but I get Antartica. When I rule Antartica I wanna pass all kinds of wierd legislation, like the outlawing of snow on every third tuesday of the month. Any peguins/polar bears will be fined immediately.

Is she hot ? :loco:

There's nothing there dude, just some nuts scientist and killer penguins :tickled:

Why do black people Walk funny?:

Black people walk funny because they have rythmn, they have a natural beat in their heads. No one else does that.

Every one wants to be a nigga, but no one wants to be a nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.