Black History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
oceanqueen44 said:
^ I hear that. and another thing is that I have noticed alot of black teens like to use the word my pals - it's like a slang word for them - but yet if a white person does it, well then, that person must be a racist.

hahaha there was actually something on the local news here about this. a teacher apparently called a student a my pals and was fired and now being taken to court. During court they proved that the use of the word "my pals" is only accepted to be used by blacks. however the word "nigga" can be used by anyone. i wish i were in Europe where there are no blacks.

Here you go, black month:

alexi4.jpg

Lanterns said:
Moron.
Also, there ARE blacks in Europe.
Are there really black people is like Norway or Sweden? I would thught they would have said, "Fuck nigga, this place is way to fucking cold. Let's get out of hear for shizzle, and back to californizzle."

Lanterns said:
Well, I live in Luxembourg and have been to school with some.
Dude, you guys sent like 2 people to the olympics for cross-country ski-ing. Why? It only takes like 10 min to get across your country. Why would you sent them to do such a long race?

I think it should be banned unless we can have a white history month. Trouble is, is that we need at least the other 11 months to tell our history. Black history month could be shortened to a day and no one would notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.