Black History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final_Product said:
Race does not actually exist anyways.

It's all social. my pals means jack shit outside our retarded context.

Uh, race DOES exist, if not please explain why only black can get sickle cell, or why whites can only have blue eyes, or how about asians having muscles that make their eyes slanted...

I agree that how someone acts is mostly part of their upbringing, but how does one deny race?:err:

Philosophers forum..."mighty white of you thread".

Those are genetic differences based heavily on breeding and geographical roots.

If someone has the same features unique to a large group of other people i consider that a race, but W/E, just as long as people dont go around acting like fucking idiots i have no problem with them.

I have noticed blacks (at least in america) are much more rowdy, loud, and have no morals. Im not saying all, just a large percentage. I have one black friend, that acts like a normal person and listens to metal. he doesnt use the word dawg in every sentence, and it possible to hold a decent conversation with him.

Once again, its all how people were raised

War_Blade said:
If someone has the same features unique to a large group of other people i consider that a race, but W/E, just as long as people dont go around acting like fucking idiots i have no problem with them.
YOU consider that a race, but science doesn't. There are ethnic groups, but no race in the human species. We cross-breed too much for that :loco:
War_Blade said:
I have noticed blacks (at least in america) are much more rowdy, loud, and have no morals. Im not saying all, just a large percentage. I have one black friend, that acts like a normal person and listens to metal. he doesnt use the word dawg in every sentence, and it possible to hold a decent conversation with him.

Once again, its all how people were raised
That's got more to do with culture, not genetics.

War_Blade said:
That's because we have given them a lot of shit over the years, and they don't like it. They can actually speak up against it, and not have to worry about being hung from a fucking tree. Besides all this, they have the most to be pissed off about in America. Slavery, segregation, and inequality; it's about damn time they start getting rowdy, so people know they aren't gonna take shit like that ever again.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
That's because we have given them a lot of shit over the years, and they don't like it. They can actually speak up against it, and not have to worry about being hung from a fucking tree. Besides all this, they have the most to be pissed off about in America. Slavery, segregation, and inequality; it's about damn time they start getting rowdy, so people know they aren't gonna take shit like that ever again.

PPFFFHHHHHHHHHHHH
HAHA!!!!

They are a fucking generation who didn't live through or is affected from any of that. They are making excuses cause they are to fucking lazy to make anything for themselves. I don't think being a slave would be worse then eating shit in Africa, what are they bitching about. Do you know how many WHITE people died to end slavery? They dont even fucking appreciate it. They act as if they did it themselves. They think they can fucking fun over white people. Im currently suspended from school because i broke some black kids nose who thought he would cut me in line. I know htat might seem drastic but im fucking feed up with their shit.

If they dont like it they can go back to fucking africa, they get equal rights now so stop complaining.

Here are a few things i thought i would post to give them a taste of their own medicine

17467.jpg

17466.jpg

17468.jpg

22045.jpg

ass.jpg

See when a white guy grows some balls it seems offensive and radical. If i black guy posted that about white people nobody would even pay attention.

I just have one final request.

STOP BITCHING!!!!

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
@SSJ4SephirothX- True, if we give on to them, I mean why not give one to the Japanese we put them in internment camps during WWII. And the Jews so deserve one more than anyone else.

Okay as soon as the Japanese return the favor for torturing our GIs in POW camps

I'm closing this thread tomorrow morning. some of you guys' arguments are straight up fallacious, and horribly illogical.

War_Blade said:
PPFFFHHHHHHHHHHHH
HAHA!!!!

They are a fucking generation who didn't live through or is affected from any of that. They are making excuses cause they are to fucking lazy to make anything for themselves. I don't think being a slave would be worse then eating shit in Africa, what are they bitching about. Do you know how many WHITE people died to end slavery? They dont even fucking appreciate it. They act as if they did it themselves. They think they can fucking fun over white people. Im currently suspended from school because i broke some black kids nose who thought he would cut me in line. I know htat might seem drastic but im fucking feed up with their shit.

If they dont like it they can go back to fucking africa, they get equal rights now so stop complaining.

Here are a few things i thought i would post to give them a taste of their own medicine

17467.jpg

17466.jpg

17468.jpg

22045.jpg

ass.jpg

See when a white guy grows some balls it seems offensive and radical. If i black guy posted that about white people nobody would even pay attention.

I just have one final request.

STOP BITCHING!!!!

that sure as hell is funny, however controversial.

You're all jsut a bunch of paki my pals beaner jewish honkey gook wog arab indian english heeb coon white trash homo cracker border hoppin' jungle bunny redneck sand coon desert rat faggy rice pickin' BARBARA STREISAND cunts.

Stop whining.

Gavin aside, the ignorance and outright stupidity some of you have expressed in this thread fucking astounds me.

I'm glad bob's closing it.

-Gavin- said:
You're all jsut a bunch of paki my pals beaner jewish honkey gook wog arab indian english heeb coon white trash homo cracker border hoppin' jungle bunny redneck sand coon desert rat faggy rice pickin' BARBARA STREISAND cunts.

Stop whining.

and when you try and say that in a Scottish accent you sound like a total retard. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.