Black History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's Africa American is Bill Clinton:

He smoked weed, played saxophone, and even pimped the hoes. Although he made the fatal mistake of getting involved with one of his hoes, he still managed to have a successful Presidency.

I'm Black...
So what that makes me some fucking animal
No theres still some decent black people out there
just very hard to find i will admit.
Besides I hate fucking rap!

I have no problem with anyone voicing there opinion I just hate when racist assholes fuck with people because of there color.
I understand what you guys mean though yeah alot of black people are fucking terrorists and most do have shitty attitudes I go through shit because I'm a black metalhead I take shit from the ghetto ass "hip hop homie what up my nigga" types and the little racist prick "I'm so bad-ass cause I'm white and your not" types...

Get what I'm saying?

BlackViking666 said:
I have no problem with anyone voicing there opinion I just hate when racist assholes fuck with people because of there color.
I understand what you guys mean though yeah alot of black people are fucking terrorists and most do have shitty attitudes I go through shit because I'm a black metalhead I take shit from the ghetto ass "hip hop homie what up my nigga" types and the little racist prick "I'm so bad-ass cause I'm white and your not" types...

Get what I'm saying?
I started this thread with good intentions, but you my friend are a great model of a good African American. Damn, thread hi-jackers.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
I started this thread with good intentions, but you my friend are a great model of a good African American. Damn, thread hi-jackers.
Dude, if you wanted the thread to stay on the subject, you shoulda have posted it somewhere else :lol:

BloodyScalpel said:
Dude, if you wanted the thread to stay on the subject, you shoulda have posted it somewhere else :lol:
:lol: Very true, black people are nazi's, wtf!:lol:

Hey, I'm gonna be out of town for the weekend, and I need someone to continue to support this thread, and the ideals of Black society. Who wants to do it for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm not racist but I don't think any race should have their own month, history or not.

Us 'white' people are somewhat racist for reasons. I have black friends and they're cool as fuck. But one thing that pissed me the fuck off. Yesterday, I was on my lunch break and went up to the gas station to get an energy drink. I was standing in line and some black dude just fucking cut in front of me. It pissed me the fuck off.

This is my philosphy:
You have your white people, you have your honkies. You have your black people, you have your my pals. You have your Mexican people, you have your beaners. Etc., etc.

I don't base prejudice off of a whole race, I base it off of certain individuals. My buddy Jonathan is black, listens to rap, rolls with the Crips, the whole nine yards. But he's cool as fuck! Why? Because he's a nice fucking guy. He's curtious, respects people, treats people the way he wants to be treated and looks out for his friends. People who disrespect people, in any race, deserve to be considered something derogatory.

One reasons why a lot of white people dislike black people is the fact that the black people rub the past in our fucking face. It's not my goddamn fault that the African race was used for slavery. For one, it was fucking 300 years ago (give or take). For two, I wasn't alive back then. How in the hell am I supposed to make it better? Get over the past. Don't treat me with disrespect because of events that happened three centuries ago. Now that shit pisses me off. People who pull that shit deserve to be hated. I don't hold grudges for shit that has happened in THIS lifetime. I forgive and forget (most of the time).

Anyways, end rant because I have a chick coming over.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
Who wants to do it for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

@SSJ4SephirothX- True, if we give on to them, I mean why not give one to the Japanese we put them in internment camps during WWII. And the Jews so deserve one more than anyone else.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
This is my philosphy:
You have your white people, you have your honkies. You have your black people, you have your my pals. You have your Mexican people, you have your beaners. Etc., etc.

I completely agree racism in general sucks I could see why different races are pissed for ONE month given to black people I guess???
:err:

To conclude (According to Korn's new gay video featuring Snoop Daugggg)

I say: ''We're all black, when the lights go out''

Status
Not open for further replies.