OWEN

SUPER

SPIRALS READY

WATCHING TOWERS ALL NIGHT LONG

ARCHITECTS ON ME SOUL

HEY GORDY, PASS ME A BEER!!!!!!!!!!1

BLAHGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! o_O o_O o_O o_O

I NEED SICCORS.......69!!!!!!

I HATE TO BE THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS, BUT ONE TIME I SAW ROSE WALKING OUT OF YOUR HOUSE WITH ANOTHER DUDE!!!!!!!

METAL GEAR SOLID RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHEN IM CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY!!!!!!!!1

YOUAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZA!!!!

WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO EAT THAT!!!!!

DID ANYONE CATCH THE DEVIN TOWNSEND SHOW LAST NIGHT?

IT ROCKED MY BALLS OFF

MAN, YOU LOOK DIVORCED

I WAS DRIVING IN MY CAR ONE DAY WHEN I SAW A WHITE LIGHT BEHIND ME, BUT WHEN I LOOKED AT MY CLOCK, 2 HOURS WENT BY IN ONE SEC.

I NEED SICCORS 69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

wayne the goblin/robot said:
This is why I went to MP.com, you should go there also metro.

Yes. Mike Portnoy and the Dream Theater forums are places for people who all love Dream Theater, and 99% probably have Dream Theater as their favorite band. I love Dream Theater, and basically owning their whole discography, my criticism of Octavarium is just as valid as anyone else's praise of it. If you're looking for opinions that matter, the place to go is not the bands' forum. Of course, if you just want to talk about how great it is then fine.

Barking Pumpkin said:
Yes. Mike Portnoy and the Dream Theater forums are places for people who all love Dream Theater, and 99% probably have Dream Theater as their favorite band. I love Dream Theater, and basically owning their whole discography, my criticism of Octavarium is just as valid as anyone else's praise of it. If you're looking for opinions that matter, the place to go is not the bands' forum. Of course, if you just want to talk about how great it is then fine.
.100% agree

I got kind of mad that the fans of black metal took up a slot, #3 no less. They just look like Insane Clown Posse fans. Black metal fans need their own countdown altogether.