Black Metal on American Idol

Wow, That was hilarious. How he wasn't smiley or already laughing his ass off when he first walked in I don't know. I would not have been able to contain myself.

He was probably one of the self-important assholes that always turn up at some point in competitions like this - one of the idiots so convinced that they're going to turn the entire mainstream's conception of metal music around solely by going in front of an audience of millions and half-assedly croaking through a track that they fail to realise that they really shouldn't give a shit what the populist media think of metalheads or metal in general. I've seen a couple like that on episodes of The X-Factor and Pop Idol over here in the UK, and I always, always want to punch them in the larynx for it.

ugh, i hope his voice never comes back, what a disgrace

still hilarious though, what a tool, just standing there awkwardly...he looks about as far from "black metal" as you can get despite the getup :lol:

dill_the_devil said:
He was probably one of the self-important assholes that always turn up at some point in competitions like this - one of the idiots so convinced that they're going to turn the entire mainstream's conception of metal music around solely by going in front of an audience of millions and half-assedly croaking through a track that they fail to realise that they really shouldn't give a shit what the populist media think of metalheads or metal in general. I've seen a couple like that on episodes of The X-Factor and Pop Idol over here in the UK, and I always, always want to punch them in the larynx for it.
I doubt that. It seemed pretty obvious that he was doing it just to fuck around based on that he was giggling when he walked in.

LOL, I don't understand why some of you guys seem to be taking offence at this guy. Like Impudent said, he was clearly just fucking around for a laugh, and it was quite amusing.

Doom said:
LOL, I don't understand why some of you guys seem to be taking offence at this guy. Like Impudent said, he was clearly just fucking around for a laugh, and it was quite amusing.

It's the equivalent of a blonde haired harlot from new jersey dressing up in black metal garb to parade around her kitchen with bread loaves...disgraceful. The pioneers of the genre intended to create serious music, without it being made in to a mockery in front of all the people they were so vehemently opposed (the trendcoddling cocksuckers who fill the city streets with their pseudo-stylistic swagger) It only goes to show how easy it is for the leeches who drench this land to take something once sacred and proverbially shit all over it in their vain display of individuality.

Music isn't a fucking comic book!!!

Reign in Acai said:
It's the equivalent of a blonde haired harlot from new jersey dressing up in black metal garb to parade around her kitchen with bread loaves...disgraceful. The pioneers of the genre intended to create serious music, without it being made in to a mockery in front of all the people they were so vehemently opposed (the trendcoddling cocksuckers who fill the city streets with their pseudo-stylistic swagger) It only goes to show how easy it is for the leeches who drench this land to take something once sacred and proverbially shit all over it in their vain display of individuality.

Music isn't a fucking comic book!!!
wow, you know, i can't tell if you're being serious or not