Black Metal on American Idol

icon14.gif

dill_the_devil said:
Mine's in Dresden about now I think - doing something of a whistle-stop tour of Eastern Europe, since she has relatives spread around Germany, Poland and the Ukraine.

lol you like just met this girl last week and she's already the other half of you?

Kids are moving too fast for me these days I 'spose.

Reign in Acai said:
The pioneers of the genre intended to create serious music, without it being made in to a mockery in front of all the people they were so vehemently opposed (the trendcoddling cocksuckers who fill the city streets with their pseudo-stylistic swagger)

Is it possible to be both?

I'm a bad metal head. :cry:

Susperia said:
lol you like just met this girl last week and she's already the other half of you?

Kids are moving too fast for me these days I 'spose.

Well done Susperia, I've actually been defending you somewhat around here 'cos you hadn't pissed me off. You just did.

a) I've known her for over six years.
b) We've been going out for around a month now.
c) It's more a term of endearment than a serious 'You're the missing half of my soul' bullshit statement.
d) GET OUT

Erik said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

To be fair I don't recall you ever mentioning that you'd known her previously. I also thought that you'd just met her.

Reign in Acai said:
It's the equivalent of a blonde haired harlot from new jersey dressing up in black metal garb to parade around her kitchen with bread loaves...disgraceful. The pioneers of the genre intended to create serious music, without it being made in to a mockery in front of all the people they were so vehemently opposed (the trendcoddling cocksuckers who fill the city streets with their pseudo-stylistic swagger) It only goes to show how easy it is for the leeches who drench this land to take something once sacred and proverbially shit all over it in their vain display of individuality.

Music isn't a fucking comic book!!!
lol @ this concept

Watched the video, that dude rules because he keeps running out of breath.