This guy makes black metallers look bad.

Translation (put it up on the swano forum a few months ago :p ):

Gijs: Hi im gijs, i am going to do something different from what most people do. i sing in a metalband!

Fatass HenkJan: "oh, so what are you going to do?"

Gijs: Well it's called grunting officially.."

Fatass Henkjan: oh you can grunt!!

Gijs: Yes, in the Netherlands commonly referred to as screaming.

Gijs: (in between grunting) and now the chorus...

Gijs: ...rape kill!

Botox-Jerney: Christ..... such nice lyrics! (sarcastic)

Gijs: yes indeed, great lyrics as well.

HenkJan: I think it's pretty good, and i am curious how you will do the songs your told to do in the theater. (2nd round is in a theater, they can't pick their own songs there)

Gijs: well in my own way of course.

HenkJan: Do something from your song by elton john?

Gijs: what?

HenkJan: Your song, by elton john.

Gijs: I don't know that song.

Girlfriend: I dont hope he passes... he will never anyway.

HenkJan: I think eric is going to grunt now.

Eric: no i will leave it to him. I'm not going to do it.. not now. Actually i think he's pretty good at it, but it's pretty limited. Jerney?

Botox-Jerney: I see no possiblities in this for a pop idol.

Gijs: OK I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

HenkJan: Of course we did, thanks Gijs, bye!

Gijs to cute girl with mic: I didn't pass as expected....

Mic-girl: You didn't expect to?

Gijs: Yes it my way of singing, but i did what i had to do and im satisfied"

Girlfriend: if gijs passed i will hit him or i will start screaming..... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

You're complaining? We have it the worst here. American Idol is on all the time. One ends, the next one begins a couple of months later. Not to mention that it gets priority over good TV shows and is put all over the news.

I have half a mind to call all Manowar fans to take swords and shit like that to make Death To False Metal into Death To False Music.

I don't mean each episode is a couple of months in between. I mean that each season is a couple of months in between. They have like 2 or 3 episodes in a week.

Thanks- that guy raised the flag for Holland. NOW I want to see the faces of the jury if they have to listen to a gruntern like Jan Chris of Gorefest of the might George from Orphanage (RIP) Let's see that idiot on the left nodding his head to that.

Also imagine living next to a guy who's always practising grunt ovals in the shower???

And if anyone's seen some IDOLS Manowar style vids- please let us have em :worship:

If they're going to do it, then they better behead some pop music fans so they don't completely disrespect the mighty Manowar.
Although it would be funny, as well as sad, to see someone completely butcher vocal parts that very few vocalists could actually handle. I'd love to see someone try to sound like Eric Adams and end up sounding like those fags from Korn and Linkin Park.