black metal suggestions

Maybe Morrigan, I only have headcult and Enter the sea of flames, Headcult is the better of the two imo.

nmlogo.gif

Never mind that, what he really wants is this:

xasthur%20logo.jpg

EDIT: you know, I've never actually made out the letters in this. I know what it says, but I can't find the individual characters.

xasthur%20logo.jpg

EDIT: you know, I've never actually made out the letters in this. I know what it says, but I can't find the individual characters.

Are you kidding? Xasthur just uses the same damn arpeggio pattern over and over again. Nokturnal Mortum blows Xasthur out of the water. No competetion.

xasthur%20logo.jpg

Xasthur is an embarrassment.
But you still can't compare them to Nokturnal Mortum.

Alcest more talented than DsO? Sorry, try again.

I'm with Blue_Jay for once. DsO have more ambition than actual execution skill, which leads to pieces of crap like Fas. With Alcest Neige doesn't go out of his way to do anything distinctly new, yet ... refreshing none the less. I'd rank Le Secret over any DsO album, but I can't say it is fair to judge Souvenirs and compare it to any DsO album seeing as how it isn't metal in the slightest.