black metal

That video's very cool. I have a good friend who is half-black (half-white) who's very into his extreme metal, though he gets hassled about it quite abit from his black relatives.

Actually the only black people I know who listen to metal are Sepultura's singer and a guy from the internet.

I am not a racist, it's just that I just haven't met anyone. Maybe it's just their attitude

..it's interesting..I'm asian myself and have always loved all types of music. I do see a couple of black guys at metal gigs, always the same guys though!. I'm not quite sure where the issue is, but it runs deep. I know that Jimi Hendrix wasn't popular with a lot of black people (general comment I know) because his music was too "rock" and therefore "white" for them. You would hope that things have moved on since..but maybe they haven't?..

yeah its not as commen i find, although just look at how they're represented in our community, anyone know anything about wicked wisdom, i suggest you check them out, its complete shit, and their singer is married to will smith

The ones i can come up with are Alex Hellid from Entombed,the two guys from Suffocation,the singer of Sepultura,the singer of Hirax and the drummer of Treshold.

I'm black (well, half-black) and I love metal and plenty of prog rock too. My 3 favorite bands are probably Opeth, Dark Tranquillity and Scar Symmetry.

But I like lots of other metal stuff too: God Forbid, Killswitch Engage (yeah, I know, that makes me a poser, whatever), Amorphis, Mastodon, Isis, The Ocean, Neurosis, Pelican, lots more.

And just as to not totally blow the stereotype I like rap too. Good stuff like David Banner, Public Enemy, Wu-Tang, DMX......not this MTV fluffball rap garbage they have today.

I'm black (well, half-black) and I love metal and plenty of prog rock too. My 3 favorite bands are probably Opeth, Dark Tranquillity and Scar Symmetry.

But I like lots of other metal stuff too: God Forbid, Killswitch Engage (yeah, I know, that makes me a poser, whatever), Amorphis, Mastodon, Isis, The Ocean, Neurosis, Pelican, lots more.

And just as to not totally blow the stereotype I like rap too. Good stuff like David Banner, Public Enemy, Wu-Tang, DMX......not this MTV fluffball rap garbage they have today.

My Brother listens to a lot of the new rap, which is a 2 note beat repeated over and over again. But when it comes to older rap, the real stuff that was about rebellion against the government etc., it's the only stuff I can have respect for. Although personally, I can't listen to the stuff.....