Black Tape For A Blue Girl anyone?!

Vile Mistress

Vespertine Venus
Sep 3, 2003
Xeno's closet...
www.picturetrail.com
I was just wondering if anyone liked B.T.F.A.B.G?! hehehe..I just think they are very talented & wonderful. Their vocals are very beautiful & the music is entrancing............Especially on Kathryn, All My Lovers, Across A Thousand Blades, Overwhemled, Beneath Me...ect ect. :devil: :p

I think a new album is coming from them sometime next year. Lisa Feur is still raising her baby so it will take some time for them to get settled and start recording again.

I bought Rements of a Deeper Purity and found it to be pretentious, cheesy and dull. The guy is a horrible singer, the girl is average. Most the music made me feel like my mind was being smothered by a blanket. It was obvious track 4 was only 26 minutes for the sake of saying that it was 26 minutes. Come on, they had like twenty second pauses during the song; obviously just to get that number a little higher. The only song I kind of liked was the piano based instrumental, second to last track I believe. I'll stick with their label mates Mira...