Blackened Death Metal mix (real drums/6505+powerball)

I'm listening to your clip on my laptop but I can already say that it sounds great (not fan of the delay on the guitar solo tho) It sounds like it is a really good job ;) Will listen to it in the studio tomorrow...

Thanks for listening guys. Yes, drums are real! He is really great but of course I needed to tighten up some of the parts. The kick was replaced and the snare is about 60%.

The tracking process was a bit rushed so I wish we had set more time to dial in the tone as I am hearing the harsh edge too. My KRKs are pretty nice but I think they sound too sweet/smooth

my only real gripe is with the lead tone and the snare a little bit... feels a bit... tocky and not snappy enough, get's a bit burried. It's a pretty middy mix and the snare isn't popping out enough.
Otherwise, I think the guitar tone fits great and it sounds good XD Vocals.. I'm quite enjoying to be honest!

Thanks for the feedback guys! I think I used alittle too much harmonic distortion on the guitars to over-compensate for the poor reamping. It was a less than ideal situation (rushed!). Cymbals turned out kinda washy too, so I think that hurt the drum sound.

yeah, I love the vocals! SM7b to API is a sick combination!