*~Bleh~*

Vile Mistress

Vespertine Venus
Sep 3, 2003
Xeno's closet...
www.picturetrail.com
Hello Everyone. I am just sitting here wondering what you wonderful people are doing today. It sucks here, being I live in Florida & am about to get blasted by a wonderful Tropical Storm ^-^. Luckily, I have my Theatre Of Tragedy to keep me entertained...hehehe... :Shedevil:

Reactions: Fractured
Ah, I'd love to attempt to entertain you with stories of my antics, but I'm afriad I'm not a wonderful person and so your question doesn't apply to me. :D

Just... try not to get blown away, or rained upon too much, okay?? :erk:

I have to drive my brother to a wedding. I don't like driving long distances, but I suppose getting paid $100 bucks just to drive is more than fair. Other than that, probably just doing the usual.. drinking a few brews.

woohooo!!! finally some people who are buttonizing their avatars and making them look GOOD! yay!! =D

me, i'm wondering what to do with my evil black satanic warbug thingie because it just won't die. other than that I need to finish a couple logos for some bands and download some music....ummm, yeah. oh and my sister just had a big argument with the grandparents so i'm playing counsellor at the moment. =/

Fractured said:
I love you all, but that doesnt mean i want to have sex with you.

:err:

Only with certain people. :D

phew..i need som sleep..i'm babbling..
Yes. Ante. Don't worry, we all know.

:devil:

:D

It's been raining for hours and I have to be at school in 50 minutes.
My dad forced me to get online cause he wanted to send an email so I ended up here