Blight Of River Systems.

frost_giant

Giant Member
Feb 8, 2006
This seems like an obscure subject, but what do you all think about this track? I'm not sure if there is at least another place to discuss this.

Personally I find it much less appealing and musically interesting than all of the other tracks on the album, however, the guitar soloing in the end is probably the best motW, which doesn't quite save the song alone I think.

Nobody mentioned this track besides me in the least favourite song, so I thought it would be a good idea to compare opinions with others.

I like the track alright. No other motW song has the same feel as it, which is to say, I guess...it has a certain "innocence" about it. The soloing goes on a little too long for my liking (sorry Greg).

This song is my favorite from my fruit psychobells. Really nice and happy and stuff.

haha josh if it's daemons than here's a great example of massive widespread internet ripoffery:

i think that my motw "fan" site (the one i threw up in a day to practise my html skills and then, like, never updated again) was the first one to do the lyrics--i'm not positive about that, but i DEFINITELY had to type them out by hand while i listened to the album because they weren't findable online.

and since i thought it was "devils"...well...google blight's lyrics now see how many lyrics sites have apparently spawned from my original mistake.

The whole 'when you touch me between my thighs' reinterpretation of the Marid's Gift of Art. by Josh, I think it was. Remains completely brilliant.