Blind Guardian at Jaxx Tonight

Dec 5, 2002
Dallas
Who else is going? Im leaving in about 10 minutes, so I'll be that nutcase thats been standing in line for 10 hours.

Note your attendance or discuss the awesomeness of Guardian here.

Who else is going? Im leaving in about 10 minutes, so I'll be that nutcase thats been standing in line for 10 hours.

Note your attendance or discuss the awesomeness of Guardian here.

You are a fucking win! I shoulda done 10 hours outside the venue... That on top of my 1200 miles travel woulda proved my insanity, ten-fold. Think we only did 5 or 6 hours outside. Can't remember.

GUAAAAAAAAAAARDIIIIIIIIAAAAAN!

I don't know what the big deal is. Seattle Metal Fest isn't until January and I'm already in line with my wi-fi.

^ HAHAHA!

I start to realize I'm like one of those people who say: "me me me"
and never show up...
me and busy schedule...

So, I studied until about 9pm that day, and at 9pm I could not get my bum-bum out from the comfy clothes I was wearing, into "going out clothes" haha
Too tired, too much final exams material, and too many times seeing BG live ;)

Regardless though... I wish I could go...
Ellis: hope you had fun!!

Yes, I had much fun! We were first in line got there a little before 11 AM, doors opened close to 8. Guardian, Guardian, Guardian of the Blind! No shots from Guardian but heres one of me and My friend Miranda (bottom left) being bored by Leaves Eyes and waiting for Guardian:

sml_b-LeavesEyesatJaxx12-04-06-23.jpg

For well-known reasons, I will not be attending. ;)

Ohh thats right, almost forgot about that. It would say it's certainly understandable.

btw, Ellis: I missed ya at Auditory Assault!

Aye, I thought about attending but sadly im pretty poor at the moment. Next Jaxx show for me will probably be Enslaved. Im hoping to make that one, but it is right after our festival show in NJ, so I will have to see.