Blind Guardian Tour Bus

Celestial-Todd

The Incredible Bulk
Aug 29, 2002
Western Sydney
www.myspace.com
I thought I'd chuck this in it's own thread because I want to make sure EVERYONE sees it.

I'm considering looking around to see how much it would cost to hire a 54 seat coach to take down to Melbourne for the Blind Guardian shows. It's probably costly but when split between so many people it would work out cheaper then flying.

Before I even bother trying to organise anything though, I just wanna know, who would be interested in coming down with this? The current plan would be to leave Thursday night and early Sunday morning (to get back in time for people to go back to work on Monday)

That'd be great fun if you could organise it. There must be a fair few on the Lord forum who'd join you.

Don't they realise that you can drink copious amounts of piss ON THE BUS??!! Crikey, the kids of today....

What would a bus cost per person?

One place I asked DID allow alcohol onboard but they charged WAAAAAAAAAY more then anyone would be willing to pay. And their rules of return were extremely strict, basically ensuring there was no way to get back your security bond

Come to think of it actually, I think I always did it in England. Perhaps it's different there?