Blizzards kick ass!

I've been drinking since noon but I'm not even drunk. I've just had a steady buzz but I think some people may consider my buzz right now as full blown drunk. I guess I can handle my alcohol well.

Originally posted by AlexStomp
There's a theatre downtown called the IMAX. Anyone heard of it?? It's located inside of a museum. I saw some Jaque Cousteau documentary there and it blew me away because it seemed 3D. Wait, I think it was 3D. Well, they were showing Star Wars there for a while and I regret not going.

IMAX can be nowhere NEAR as cool as the "Enter Life" video inside the Natural History Museum! (which is where IMAX is, right?) I made sure I stopped at that museum just for that (four years after I had seen it for the first time).

Originally posted by AlexStomp
There's a theatre downtown called the IMAX. Anyone heard of it?? It's located inside of a museum. I saw some Jaque Cousteau documentary there and it blew me away because it seemed 3D. Wait, I think it was 3D. Well, they were showing Star Wars there for a while and I regret not going.

I saw in Pittsburgh! UNFUCKINGREAL!!!!!!!! It wasn't really designed for Imax, so some aspect ratios were bad (light sabers were curved because of the "dome" type screen) but is was awesome. In the Jedi Battle scene on Geonosis, you could see each individual Jedi. That was the coolest. That and 50 ft. tall Natalie Portman w/ her perky lil nips in that white battle suit. :loco: