Blog collaborations

Jul 14, 2008
Decatur, IL
I'm about to start up a blog, mostly on Satanic black metal (but I love depressive bm and slam, so that'll get in there as well), as well as other anti-religion themed bands. Fairly simple, but would like a couple interested people to join in the process with me. Let me know if you're interested and we can converse further.

EDIT: Yes, Genocide and Eligos, Kasitgation will be mentioned.

Ein, you might be able to give me an idea for something to review. Some sort of power or folk thing, maybe black metal-ish, with possibly an anit-religious thing going on...

Cool. I'm not sure really. By anti-religious, do you mean primarily Christianity? Would you do reviews for pagan bands, like Hellveto or Primordial?

What does resetting your iTunes have to do with anything?

I wanted to ask the same thing.

When I compress the albums, their folder location gets switched for some reason so I have to delete it from iTunes and then put it back in.

I'll help contribute though, I'm pretty sure I have Autopsy's and Abscess' discographies in my Mediafire.

A lot of the stuff I listen to usually has some kind of pagan leaning, so it's not completely anti-religious. I'll look through my catalogue though and see if I can find anything.

One band that's coming to me right now, for some reason, is Vesania. Very evil symphonic black/death metal.

Haha, alright, cool. If I think of anything I'll let you know. But yeah, Vesania would probably be a good fit. Their album God the Lux is awesome.

Cool! They're definitely one of the better symphonic black metal bands. The symphonic elements aren't overbearing, and some of their riffs are fucking awesome.