Blood Meridian

SlayerOfTheWord said:
hi folks, hail to ya all! can't wait to get my hands on the new DT album, what about you? anyway, if you like DT, which you do off course, please check out the band KALMAH, in my opinion they play a mixture of styles comparible with DT, CoB, IF.

www.kalmah.com
www.kalmah.tk (my kalmah fansite)

or these sites...

www.inflames02.tk
www.childrenofbodom03.tk

my DT website kan be found at www.dark-tranquillity.tk

cheers,

bas

p.s. i have an exclusive 10" inch mind's i cardboard cd ltd. edition, does anyone wanna trade?
Yep Kalmah are badass. I totally love em. Me and my friends are doing a cover of Dance of the water. :kickass:

SlayerOfTheWord said:
if you can do it better, please let me hear it and please send me a signed cd of yours :D
You know, just b/c Salamy cant write music doesnt mean his opinion isnt valid ;) . I have faith in you Bullet-Tooth Tony, write a song and prove him wrong :Smokin: . Im a poet and didnt even know it :Spin: .

Nick

SlayerOfTheWord said:
if you can do it better, please let me hear it and please send me a signed cd of yours :D

What a well thought out and superbly crafted answer. I take my hat off to you, o' master of all things witty, for you have truly shown us all how desperately inferior we are.

Hi all!

I play bass and sing for a metal band - Kryptos. We are based in Bangalore, India. We have released our debut album titled - Spiral Ascent.
The cover art has been done by The Master - Niklas Sundin himself!
If you're into Sodom, Nevermore, Dark Tranquillity, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc and have a passion for beer you need to check this out! For further info log on to www.kryptos.net

www.soundclick.com/kryptosindia
here you can download two full length songs!
keep the free wheel burning! \m/