Blood Of Nations

This is unfuckinbelievable!!:OMG: I needed new trousers almost immediately after putting on this disc. I was handed the promo copy on Saturday night and asked to play a track at my club but I didnt do it, electing to play Monsterman instead - what a mistake! Needless to say next club night I'll playing more than few, Accept have come out on top with their classic sound intact, heavy as hell & proud!:worship:

Yeah! I can´t wait to hear it too. I was so skeptic about the reincarnation of Accept but after seeing them live I´m totally convinced and longing for listening the album.

Accept is on fire !!! Mark and Andy are certainly outstanding additions to the Accept family. Some oldschool bands really start to sound as if they are just going through the motions when they reach the age Accept is. This stuff is about as good as anything they have ever released and that is saying a lot. This is how metal is supposed to sound people. The final track "Bucketful of Hate" absolutely slays...... Wolf Hoffmann has not lost a thing on guitar either.

Bryant

Accept is on fire !!! Mark and Andy are certainly outstanding additions to the Accept family. Some oldschool bands really start to sound as if they are just going through the motions when they reach the age Accept is. This stuff is about as good as anything they have ever released and that is saying a lot. This is how metal is supposed to sound people. The final track "Bucketful of Hate" absolutely slays...... Wolf Hoffmann has not lost a thing on guitar either.

Bryant

I wish albums like Balls to the Wall and Metal Heart sounded this heavy. Just goes to show you how metal a band can be with a producer like Andy.

Got it last night. Sounds great! I thought they did a lot of cool things with Mark's voice. Stuff I wasn't expecting....I wasn't aware he had a good clean singing voice! AND you've got to love the signature Accept "gang" backing vocals!!! NO SHEL-TAH!!!

My copy arrives next week and I won't be surprised if I have a new #1 for 2010.

Broke down and listened to BOTN & Pandemic on YouTube and YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This is my kinda of metal!

Udo, Jon Oliva, and Brian Johnson. A mix of those three is what he sounds like to me. I like him more then Udo for sure. I think this CD is going to really bring Accept back!

Haven't got the album yet, but I am gonna go buy my ticket to see their show w/ King's X opening.

I caught the first show with Mark Tornillo at the Gramercy in May. Best show of the year! I can only imagine how good they will be now after playing so many shows.

Haven't got the album yet, but I am gonna go buy my ticket to see their show w/ King's X opening.

I wish albums like Balls to the Wall and Metal Heart sounded this heavy. Just goes to show you how metal a band can be with a producer like Andy.

BttW and MH do sound pretty dated because they are. They tried the "heavy" thing with "Predator" but it didn't work. It was probably Accept's worst effort except for the Reece experiment. We get the best of both worlds this time around. The new one id heavy as hell, but still retains the "Accept sound."

Got it last night. Sounds great! I thought they did a lot of cool things with Mark's voice. Stuff I wasn't expecting....I wasn't aware he had a good clean singing voice! AND you've got to love the signature Accept "gang" backing vocals!!! NO SHEL-TAH!!!

Amen to the gang vox. They aren't the only band that does that, but they are the best. It just has that militaristic feel to it. Thank God it is in a bunch of the songs on the disc.

My copy arrives next week and I won't be surprised if I have a new #1 for 2010.

Broke down and listened to BOTN & Pandemic on YouTube and YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This is my kinda of metal!

I think the title track my be my fave from the disc, but it is hard to pick. It is a great release front to back.

Udo, Jon Oliva, and Brian Johnson. A mix of those three is what he sounds like to me. I like him more then Udo for sure. I think this CD is going to really bring Accept back!

Ha ha ha that is a good comparison because I can hear all of them in Mark as well. I love classic Accept, so I love the old Udo stuff, but Mark is great. I wasn't expecting to like him as much as I do, but he has breathed life into Accept I didn't know was there.

Don't skip out on King's X. I have never cared for their stuff on disc, but I caught them live many years back and was very pleasantly surprised. Their stuff actually works very well live.

Bryant

Accept the Inevitable! :worship:

Hoffmann and company are back and better than ever. The first time I listened to the record I was completely blown away, not so much by Tornillo's contribution (ever since I saw Teutonic, I knew he was the right fit) but by the quality of the songwriting. Glad to see that the band still has it in them and as a long time fan, I couldn't be happier! :hotjump:

Rolling Thunder!!:Smokedev:

Listening to new Accept now and I have to say: BRAVO!! So far, I think this is an excellent Metal reacord and a testament to how a comeback record SHOULD sound...it's heavy, it's got attitude, and the songs are fantastic! Great job!

Don't skip out on King's X. I have never cared for their stuff on disc, but I caught them live many years back and was very pleasantly surprised. Their stuff actually works very well live.

Would dream of skipping them! I've seen them at least once that I can remember, opening for Dio. Enjoyed them live & on disk.

I did get a chance to listen to an advance of Blood of Nations yesterday & it sounds great.