Blood (PoT) ever been played live

As far as I know, no.

Shame, since it's definitely one of the best 'thrax songs

I've never found a live version of this song. This is one of the older songs that needs to be mixed in their set list once they start playing most of the songs off their new album.

:headbang::headbang:

LOL u haters!:lol: I didn't know it was possible to not dig the harmonised main riff/chorus! One of the greatest metal riffs ever written:kickass:

My favorite part of this song is the last 3 seconds as it reminds me that coming up in 3 seconds is the intro to Keep It In the Family which goes into one of my favorite and heaviest Anthrax riffs they have ever done

Blood sucking?

seriously-wtf-is-this-shit_583.jpg

Yeah, there is always Volume 8, the treat is real for fans like you that aren't into masterpieces like Persistence of Time.

Oh that old V8 chestnut of yours never gets boring IMF!!!!!! Can't a guy state his opinion without you trying to start an arguement??!!!!

I always have found this one a bit boring. I like the drum intro though.

the drum intro & the last few seconds..yep...like what Mr Johnnie has said couple of time, kinda repetitive..Brother on..brother on...brother on...duhhhh

For me, it drags the album a bit after an explosive start...After blood & KIITF, the album is a ride of a life time.

Album like V8 kicks off well with great solid songs...somewhere in the middle it gets a bit shaky before ending with better songs

the drum intro & the last few seconds..yep...like what Mr Johnnie has said couple of time, kinda repetitive..Brother on..brother on...brother on...duhhhh

For me, it drags the album a bit after an explosive start...After blood & KIITF, the album is a ride of a life time.

Album like V8 kicks off well with great solid songs...somewhere in the middle it gets a bit shaky before ending with better songs

Lol, V.8 is a pile of shit from beginning to end, I'd rather listen to Risk.

You prefer Gridlock, Got the Time and H8 Red to Blood? :lol: