Best Anthrax concert you've ever been to

....easily the best Anthrax concert, for me, was the Among The Living tour 1987 with Metal Church and Testament at the Santa Monic Civic. Great show...4-5 circle pits going on at the same time! I still have my "I Was Caught in Mosh with Anthrax" button from that show! :worship: .....Anyone know if the LA show is sold out!?!

jdelpi said:
The Dimebag Memorial show Feb. 23, 2005
Anthrax with Bush, doing two Pantera covers, one of which had Vinnie Paul.

That's funny, because I remember when Pantera had Anthrax opening for them, you complained about Anthrax being "Philip Anselmos backing band" when he would come out and sing for them. :err:

I'd say the Garage in Glasgow in 2003. There were two gigs at the Garage within about a year but the one in 2003 was awesome! It was my second time seeing Anthrax, the first being about 3 months before, and it was just an excellent gig. The third time I saw them was REALLY poor and when I saw them 10 days back was kinda... cool, but the second time I saw them was easily the best.

All of them. They're great live performers. They know how to give the crowd its money's worth, headlining or not.

HEY, ZTpioneer. Went to the 1995 show too, I was one of those people too. The 96 World Series of Metal was also a great bill and probably the best one out of that annual tour along side with the Megadeth bill that happenned the following year, I think. Was also at the Flying Machine, talk about being right next to the band. Bought a couple of cases of beer and went to town getting blitzed all of it right there next to the farm machinery. Greatest place to do a show, in my opinion. HA!

1987 at the Beacon Theatre with Metal Church and Cro-Mags opening. All 3 bands were awesome. Can't wait for June 3rd.

1) The Ritz 1985,the took the photo for S.T.D there what a show :hotjump:
2) august 2003 Irving Plaza ( it was my birthday john on stage wished me happy b-day) :wave: :headbang:
3) lamours 1985 joey's first gig,they were so friggin tight. :headbang: :worship: