Best Gig You've Ever Been To?

DarbysDad said:
John Mellencamp on the Lonesome Jubliee tour 1988 twice
Iron Maiden w/Twisted Sister(Long Beach) then WASP(Irvine) - Powerslave twice , at the Long Beach shows they recorded for Live After Death
All the Anthrax shows rocked.
:yell: :yell:
Mettalica w/Armored Saint at the Hollywood Palladium
Motorhead w/Cro-Mars - Santa Monica Civic
Motorhead w/WOW - Santa Monica Civic (10th Anniversary Tour)
countless others :D :D

fuck mentioning john cougar brings back great memories,it was probably my first concert,paper and fire...

grinspoon are a good band,i am yet to see them live.

i really dont like to many aussie bands,i really like alchemist,mortal sin when they were still kicking but alot aussie metal bands do nothing for me,i do like aussie rock though.

rose tattoo,the angels and acdc ofcourse!

probably the wierdest concert ive been to was probably sadistik exekution,legendary aussie death/blackmetal band.those guys are true psycos.halfway through the show they passed around a can of dog food and all of them tucked into it lol.

Kiss at Tiger Stadium And believe it or not the Rockets farewell tour at Pine Knob, oh and Cheap Tricks shows too! o_O

gatomike23 said:
1.)quicksand,white zombie,anthrax, san diego 93
2.)prong,sepultura,pantera san diego 96
3.)ozzfest 96 with sepultura,danzig,slayer ozzy in san bernadino
4.)ozzfest 99 same place primus,slayer,deftones,rob zombie,black sabbath
5.)summer sanitarium 2000 system of a down,powerman 5000,kid rock,korn,Metallica la coliseum
6.)anthrax,pantera hollwood paladium 98
7.)tool halloween 2001 san diego
8.)skid row,ted nugent,kiss san diego 2000
9.)def leppard universal ampatheatre 2002
infectuous grooves suicidal tendencies 1993 san diego
10.)blink 182,pennywise Tijuana 96

i'm JEALOUS- you saw ST with IG on the same bill. a once in a lifetime experience. and i guess rocky and robert were in the band then?? must have been great, i envy you...!

5/6/03 in PA

Anthrax/Ministry

Anthrax should've headlined, but what the hey?
I met Anthrax afterwords and got home early (what more could I ask for?)

Best show I've ever been to.

My buddy was underage, so I decided not to drink at all, and i don't do drugs...so I was sober as all hell that night, but still the best show ever!

Thank you Anthrax!

its like a three way tie for me between In Flames/Soulfly/Slayer ::::::: Hatebreed/Biohazard ::::::: Black Flag
all the shows were really good and i got my ass nice and kicked in the pit

gatomike23 said:
yeah rocky and robert were in the band then.I dont care for suicidal with form 95 and on without them.

I also saw suicidal in 94 with metallica fight and candlebox.

I went to those shows too. The Infectious Grooves/Suicidal Tendencies and the Suicidal/Candlebox/Metallica concert.
I was so pissed that ST went on before Candlebox because I showed up late and missed at least half of STs set! :(

ThraxDude said:
I went to those shows too. The Infectious Grooves/Suicidal Tendencies and the Suicidal/Candlebox/Metallica concert.
I was so pissed that ST went on before Candlebox because I showed up late and missed at least half of STs set! :(
How was candlebox? I kinda like the live version played on radio, especially the Hendrix riff, but I have a feeling it was tweaked in the studio(shades of Alive I) :erk:

All three Metallica gigs in CZ(especially the one after Garage tour), all Anthrax gigs I've seen (especially the last one in Germany), The Gathering in Prague this year, Pearl Jam in Prague 3 years ago, Therion 3 years ago, King Diamond in Slovakia, Sepultura last year on festival, Judas Priest (yeah, with R.I.P.per, $$$crew KK and co. anyway) last year.

Reactions: GASOLINEDREAM
Ya know, I really should add the "Monsters" tour. (some opener),Dokken, Scorpions, Metallica & Van Hagar - plus here in Detroit, Nugent showed up for the encore. :headbang:

Dream Theater - State Theater 2002
Dream Theater, Joe Satriani, King's X - DTE 2002
Dream Theater, Queensryche, Fates Warning - Annie's 2003
Dream Theater, Dixie Dregs - Bogarts 2000
Dream Theater, Spock's Beard - Bogarts 2000