Best Gig You've Ever Been To?

Ministry or anthrax this year. I had a great time seeing ministry , and got to go to an after party at the end of the show where I met the band and chatted with Al and Paul for over an hour.
Then there was Anthrax with Moterhead a week later. This was this years Jersey show at the Stone Pony. I met and had a few beers with AlexStomp. Get some ass in the pit, I was aloud back stage met, and hung out with Havock hate and Hat trick of misery (great bands and very cool dudes). I then had all the guys in Thrax sign my copy of WCFYA, took pics ( coming soon),and Chatted for a bit with Eddie Trunk and Bush. I hung out afterwards with a few friends. Said hello to Matt Pinfield and had a fuckin blast. For me it was a rarity and a pleasure.
To bad I came down with Pneumonia. Of and like an ass I DRANK BEER THE WHOLE TIME I WAS SICK. I never claimed to be smart

Too friggin many to tell.
Anthrax World Series of Metal '96 w/ Misfits, LOA, and CC
Slayer/Biohazard/Machine Head Hara Arena 1995
Megadeth/Pantera/White Zombie Hara 1993
Pantera/Sepultura/Biohazard Hara 1994
Anthrax/Fight Newport 1994
KISS Cleveland 1992 (they recorded Alive III)
KISS Unplugged Las Vegas and Cleveland 1995 (unreal)
KISS Nutter Center 1996
Ozzfest 1997
these are the ones that stand out over time....

Anthrax on POT tour 1990
Anthrax on Stomp tour 1996
Pearl Jam Vitalogy tour 1995 (just an unbelievable atmosphere)

Hey Brat - on that Anthrax / Deftones / LOA tour - was there an Australian band called GRINSPOON in support.

They're a cool band from here - just wondering if anyone saw them in the States and what you thought of them?

anthrax / stomp tour
pantera / far beyond driven tour
pantera /reinventing the steel tour

ive been to plenty of shows but these 3 stood out fro mthe rest!

Well I have yet to see Anthrax in person, but hopefully I will very soon. As for the best concert that I've been to, I'd have to say Audioslave, this past March. Seeing Chris Cornell and Tom Morello up close and in the flesh was amazing, I had the best time ever. I'm also gonna see Metallica in about 2 weeks, so hopefully that show will rank up there with the best of them.

anthrax karlsruhe/germany 2003
metallica la/usa 2000
Fear factory Vegas/usa 95
Killswitch Engage frankfurt+stuttgart+koln/germany 2002
Metallica Houston/usa 1998
Metallica Seoul/South Korea 1998
Metallica Frankfurt/Germany 1992
Pantera Koln/Germany 1998
Anthrax Koln/Germany 2003

Iron Maiden with Anthrax in Edinburgh 1990 or 1991 was a great gig, but the best I think has been Def Leppard this year - they were just SOOO good - really good loud guitars, they fucking blew me away.
Have to say I saw Sacred Reich years ago and they were awesome as well.

1.)quicksand,white zombie,anthrax, san diego 93
2.)prong,sepultura,pantera san diego 96
3.)ozzfest 96 with sepultura,danzig,slayer ozzy in san bernadino
4.)ozzfest 99 same place primus,slayer,deftones,rob zombie,black sabbath
5.)summer sanitarium 2000 system of a down,powerman 5000,kid rock,korn,Metallica la coliseum
6.)anthrax,pantera hollwood paladium 98
7.)tool halloween 2001 san diego
8.)skid row,ted nugent,kiss san diego 2000
9.)def leppard universal ampatheatre 2002
infectuous grooves suicidal tendencies 1993 san diego
10.)blink 182,pennywise Tijuana 96

Danzig,Type O Negative and Godflesh 94
Anthrax, White Zombie Quicksand 93
Pantera,Sepultra,Prong 94
Ozzy,Alice in Chains and MotorHead 92
Slayer,Biohazard and Machine Head 94
Too many others to list

Anthrax w/Motorhead in Mtl '03
Dream Theater, Queensrÿche, Fates Warning QC City '03
Ozzy Osbourne, Tea Party QC City '02
Symphony X, Seven Witches Mtl '03

timmyc said:
Hey Brat - on that Anthrax / Deftones / LOA tour - was there an Australian band called GRINSPOON in support.

They're a cool band from here - just wondering if anyone saw them in the States and what you thought of them?

i'm pretty sure that it was actually the volume8 tour that grinspoon was on... cuz i didn't see anthrax on any date for STOMP and i've seen grinspoon with anthrax. it was grinspoon/vision of disorder/LOA/anthrax. i liked em a lot.

Slayer & Machine Head, Wolverhampton 1994
Prodigy & Foo Fighters, Glasgow 1997
Biohazard & Dog Eat Dog & Downset, Wolverhampton 1994 this was my first ever gig and Biohazard and DED were at the height of their powers, as well as for sentimental reasons.
Anthrax, London March 2003, my favourite band's first headline gig, Fuck yeah!

First UK ozzzfest 1998:
Black Sabbath
Ozzy
Foo Fighters
Coal Chamber
Therapy?
LOA
Pantera
Human Waste Project
Soulfly
Entombed
Slayer
Hed (pe)
Fear Factory
Pitchshifter

What a line-up! 14 bands and only 2 shit ones (HWP and Hed). Why the fuck Soulfly got to follow Slayer though is a mystery. I actually left after a couple of Sabbath's tracks as at the time I only knew Paranoid and my back was hurting so much from moshing that I could barely stand.

John Mellencamp on the Lonesome Jubliee tour 1988 twice
Iron Maiden w/Twisted Sister(Long Beach) then WASP(Irvine) - Powerslave twice , at the Long Beach shows they recorded for Live After Death
All the Anthrax shows rocked.
:yell: :yell:
Mettalica w/Armored Saint at the Hollywood Palladium
Motorhead w/Cro-Mars - Santa Monica Civic
Motorhead w/WOW - Santa Monica Civic (10th Anniversary Tour)
countless others :D :D

Pennywise Lowlands festival, after a fight with security after 10 minutes of playing they were shut off, but just before that they started "Brotherhood Hyme", hundreds of people rushed the stage and an hour after this the crowd was still singing the song , IT WAS FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!Pennywise got banned for life , but it was the best 10 minutes of pure live action!!
Fav. Trax show was with PE!!!!!!!

Steve M - you're right - it was the V8 tour - now I remember.

Glad you liked them - check out their stuff sometime if you get a chance.