Best Anthrax concert you've ever been to

Apr 3, 2005
IL
Yea i can't really put my opinuin in on this i've only been to three(MOMD, POT, and reunin tour)but i will anyway. Sounding wise was probably MOMD but i like joe belly better so im going with POT.

I've seen them at this little club called Annie's outside of Cincy a few times and every one of those shows were probably my fav concerts ever. It's just such a small place that you're pretty much within spitting distance no matter where you're at. Even though they were in a small shitty club they didn't hold back and deliverd each time.

1988 HBB Tour Long Beach, CA
1994 SOWN Tour Hollywood, CA
1996? S442 Tour Hollywood, CA
1987 ATL Tour Corona, CA --- I would have said Santa Monica but I got thrown out of that one :lol:

And all of the other ones kicked ass too.

saw the WCFYA tour at the London astoria.....major gig....then recently on the reunion gig....I kinda screwed it up for myself....trying to get loads of pix and stuff....though I reckon the reunion gig ruled over all....I was amazed at the energy Joey had (although the mike stand did act as a temporary walkstick....lol....jk)....only downside was the "SPITZ...HEY LOOK AT ME....IM RIPPED" thing (guess im just jealous....if i was lookin that good at his age i would show it off....what can you say...the girlies love it...hehehehe)....so......at then end of the day...be all and end all.....Dublin was the best gig ever (except for the idiots throwin stuff on stage....bunch of fucking retards in my book...guess they only just fell out of the stupid tree that day)

So far I gotta say the first time I saw 'em back in '91 with Public Enemy. Overall, it's also the best concert I've ever seen period! :headbang: :worship:

Clash of the Titans, Weedsport NY--Anthrax was second to play that day, between Slayer and Megadeth. Great sound and vibe.

DeathsHead said:
Clash of the Titans, Weedsport NY--Anthrax was second to play that day, between Slayer and Megadeth. Great sound and vibe.

Clash of the Titans in Philly at the Spectrum.
Trocadaro in Philly 99
'Thax and Ministry at E factory in Philly. guys were on fire that night

and hopefully the NJ show comin up will be added to the list
Edit- forgot to add Thax opening for Ozzy in dec 2nd 1988 spectrum in philly. first time I saw em. SoE tour.

I don´t really know, all Anthrax gigs I´ve seen were awesome! But maybe...I would say Anthrax with Motörhead in Germany, prior to WCFYA.

My first Anthrax (STD Tour LA, CA) gig would rate the best possibly if the show didn't end too soon. Somebody hit Charlie over the head and that was it. Mike Muir sang about 5 songs with the band.

DarbysDad said:
My first Anthrax (STD Tour LA, CA) gig would rate the best possibly if the show didn't end too soon. Somebody hit Charlie over the head and that was it. Mike Muir sang about 5 songs with the band.

It musta've been AWESOME to have seen Anthrax on any of the earlier tours! :headbang: I'm only 24, so I didn't see Anthrax till '91, as a 10th birthday present. Too bad some idiot caused the show you were at to end early!