Bloodbath and Theory inPractice....

Pilgrim

I take pity on your holes
Mar 11, 2002
Urine Garden
Visit site
Bloodbath has the singer from Opeth, goood rip roaring old school death metal in the same vein as old Entombed.

Theory in Practice-Killer shit that at times sounds like it could be Nevermore with Pestilence type vocals. Technical and interesting.

Thank the squirrels for my blood and the urine that runs down my spine on a constant basis. I hate it when the flies and worms fight for my soul. The spider web that I sleep in has a great way of making the world seem soo small. I wonder about the bats that seem to follow me when I have a nose-bleed. Is it safe????? Is it safe????

*bzzzttt* It is a *bzzzttt* sad thing, really. *bzzzttt* I am his *bzzzttt* only friend. *bzzzttt* He tells me *bzzzttt* secrets about *bzzzttt* his fantasies for *bzzzttt* little boys. *bzzzttt* He also enjoys *bzzzttt* ass sex from *bzzzttt* big black guys *bzzzttt* named Bubba. *bzzzttt*

Pilgrim's vibrator said:
*bzzzttt* It is a *bzzzttt* sad thing, really. *bzzzttt* I am his *bzzzttt* only friend. *bzzzttt* He tells me *bzzzttt* secrets about *bzzzttt* his fantasies for *bzzzttt* little boys. *bzzzttt* He also enjoys *bzzzttt* ass sex from *bzzzttt* big black guys *bzzzttt* named Bubba. *bzzzttt*

I love boys little penises. Dont get me wrong, a dogs big red cock can spice up a party but a young mans KOK is heaven. Or a tight man hole is christmas for me.