Bloodbath for SRF!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

deadheadWester

Daemonicus
Dec 2, 2005
Umeå, Sweden
Come on support me on this suggestion!
wouldn't it be awesome if anyone forced bloodbath into playing their second show on Sweden Rock Festival this summer???
So far most of the bands who's going their sucks so hard (with a few exceptions) that I'm confident that Bloodbaths arrival would cause panic amongst their overwhelmed fans, and the tickets to this summers festvial will sell out in no time! You can take that to the bank!!!

NOW COME ON AND BACK ME UP ON THIS ONE!!!!!

Obviously anyone here would want bloodbath to play any show anywhere (preferably in canada lol) anytime, but it's not gonna happen until they say so....you can't force them

Where will be the festival... close to stockholm or in the south?... It'll be cool to see bloodbath in swedish lands... We can't force them... but we can ask... please BB play one more time, have mercy of all of us!!!! hahaha :)

I dont know what to say about your attitude.... =)
you should be screaming your head of begging them to come!
that was the porpuse of this thread!!!
and to "BastardSonOfGod". Sweden rock festvial is in Sövesborg, Sweden very south.
www.swedenrock.com

PLEASE BLOODBATH, PLAY AT SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL!!!! :worship: :worship:
The lineup that festival have this far is 99% shit, almost nothing hard, and most definetly nothing as hard as Bloodbath.

Take yourself a serius tought about this atleast

Lo0z3R said:
PLEASE BLOODBATH, PLAY AT SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL!!!! :worship: :worship:
The lineup that festival have this far is 99% shit, almost nothing hard, and most definetly nothing as hard as Bloodbath.

Take yourself a serius tought about this atleast

hmm... so yer singing then??

Yeah, that's a super-fucken-great idea! SRF is a great festival, but as it is now there are mostly stinnky bands. If bloodbath come, I will buy athree-day ticket even if I'm only going to see Bloodbath!

:headbang: