BLOODBATH: New Album Title, Release Date Revealed

The new bloodbath is the best death metal EVER written. I agree about Mike contributing a bit next time. Opeth is my favorite band, he has godly song writing skills.

I liked them, as time passes I'm loving them more and more, thank god I don't think about Slipknot that much while listening to Mock The Cross anymore.

And yeah, bring back Wandering Taco.

I have many names, and the Taco is but one. And I was thinking, I really would love it if some of the big leagues would post in the growling thread once in a while, give us critiques of our performances, talk about their techniques, even just say "good job" or "you suck". And by the big leagues I mean Blakkheim, and perhaps we could drag
Mikael out of the Opeth forums to visit here once in a while. He is after all the man blessed with the mouth of the Beast, I would love to hear what he thought about us. Oh well, wishful thinking I suppose.

Yeah Mikael's REALLY busy. But the Opeth forum has become such a piece a shit, maybe he'll post here instead.

The new bloodbath is the best death metal EVER written.

How much Death Metal have you even heard? Not trying to say anything bad on Bloodbath, but you're saying it like it's a fact. And according to your listening pleasures, it doesn't seem much...but I won't judge based solely on that.

I'm bored.

<3

I have to learn not to be so sarcastic on the internet :)

Tips on growling isn't a bad thing, but it's turned into a comedy over the years. It seems more people are worried about how they look on a youtube video or how well they can sound like their idolz. Use your own approach, and if you suck at it...quit. There's like 1 good growler with his own style for every 100 shitty growlers that think they have talent. Blame this cartoon fascination and/or death metal revival of shitty bands. Seems like every kid with a computer tries this.

I much preffer a BM-scream than a Brutal DM grunt ala Wormed or Guttural Secrete that sounds like some fucking alienburp.

I think he meant pig squeal breebreebree stuff, not BM vocals. I hate death metal brupvocals too, don't think anyone truly likes them...or I can'T imagine it

How much Death Metal have you even heard? Not trying to say anything bad on Bloodbath, but you're saying it like it's a fact. And according to your listening pleasures, it doesn't seem much...but I won't judge based solely on that.

I'm bored.

<3
I wasn't being totally serious. It's just really good. It's called an over exaggeration btw...