Bloodbath playing Wacken Open Air this year

TrailofDeath

Junior Cheeseburger
Sep 12, 2004
Indiana
At their website they made an update and confirmed a live performance :hotjump: I gotta go.....neeeed mooooore infooooo.... :OMG:

HAHAHA OH HELL Y E A H !!!!!!!!
I would LOVE to see Jinn´s Face right now........i told ya........i f´n told ya i will see them first. Oh god i cant believe it!!! *dances around like a fag*

This is amazing news! but too bad I live in Canada...Godamnit! It hurts me inside knowing I won't get to go :erk: Maybe they'll get Mikael on vocals. But Dan & Blakkheim and Jonas have to there, or it won't be Bloodbath.

Wtf? Line up change, why? Sorry but I fucking hate Germany! I really do....You have like 15 Metal festivals over there........We have 0000000000000000000000000000000000...........Words can not describe how much I hate you guys...

Detric said:
Wtf? Line up change, why? Sorry but I fucking hate Germany! I really do....You have like 15 Metal festivals over there........We have 0000000000000000000000000000000000...........Words can not describe how much I hate you guys...

Same here :cry:

Bloodbath, please tour USA at least, and then tour with Vehemence here in Mexico (they like Mexico, ask them) A lot of people here supports you a lot guys!!!

Lord_AgathoN said:
I would LOVE to see Jinn´s Face right now........i told ya........i f´n told ya i will see them first. Oh god i cant believe it!!! *dances around like a fag*

...You know what buddy?
fuck%20you.jpg

Lord_AgathoN said:

you know what fag-dancing boy? I'LL SEE YOU AT WACKEN OPEN AIR 2005 BITCH!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

HAHAHAH..........You sore loosers. I mean i hate Germany too, but yes we are gifted with metal festivals (Wacken, Summer Breeze, With Full Force, PartySan, and and and.....).
And Jinn, if you do so, you are absolutly crazy....but would be nice to meet ya there and drink some beers :p
I still cant believe it.......i will chant Bloodbath till my throat bleeds.....

Detric said:
If you live in Denmark, as you stated, what´s the problem? You know that Germany is the country next to yours right? You should be happy instead that you´re so close to Germany that have all these festivals. I´m going there, hope you do that too. Cheers!

Lord_AgathoN said:
HAHAHAH..........You sore loosers. I mean i hate Germany too, but yes we are gifted with metal festivals (Wacken, Summer Breeze, With Full Force, PartySan, and and and.....).
And Jinn, if you do so, you are absolutly crazy....but would be nice to meet ya there and drink some beers :p
I still cant believe it.......i will chant Bloodbath till my throat bleeds.....

haha, oh hell, I'm going to get there even if I have to fedex myself there damnit!!!

but yea, kicking back with a fellow metalhead would kick ass, but you can have my beers... I'm a bit underage [18] and not really a drinking type. :)